Closed Thread

Reload Thread: HELP w/ AVIC-N5 Needed....uploading custom backgrounds, parking brake wire...?

BassAddictJ is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

HELP w/ AVIC-N5 Needed....uploading custom backgrounds, parking brake wire...?

if anyone with avic-n5 experience please help....

im trying to upload cusotm background pics from a cd onto my avic-n5....i've followed the manual's instructions with no luck. I called pioneer twicee and no luck. I have under the max limit of pics in the "PICTURES" folder (max of 20). I have every picture under the max pixel resultion requirements. I have tried just over and just under the "filler" files needed in the root folder (pioneer tech says any non pic, music, or video files can be used to be filler ot meet the min space requirement....which is like 1.8mb for a cd, and 170mb for a dvd....

I've tried all this with NO luck. please someone help me firgure out how to get my pics onto my deck for custom backgrounds

I've also noticed taht the voltage on my seperate voltometer (wired to the igition wire up front) does not match the voltage displayed through the unit....they hare about a half volt off from each other.

ALSO, most avic in the past you just take the green parkign brake wires (sometime 2 of them) and ground them. Is it the same for the N5? I grounded the green wires and its acting like it's not bypassed.

any info would be helpful. thanks guys

Team American Power Systems
    Pioneer Avic N5 Navi + CD-UB100 USB Adapter. RARE Circa 1996 PPI Ax606.2 in BLACK (1 of 400ish made) with 2 rare black graphic spacers.
    CDT DRT-25 1'' Silk Dome Tweeters / CDT ES-04 4'' Midranges / RE Audio XXX 6.5'' 2ohm Neo Mids In Glassed Kick Pods
    American Power Systems 240amp H.O. Alty / (2) Deka 8a31, 1/0 front to back.
    Unknown Prototype 3k @ 1ohm. TRF/PSI 8 layer 4in coil hybrid beast in 3 cubs @ 33Hz / Raammat 40sqft in the trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunz View Post
    You could put 12V to my balls and clamp my dick to get 3kW+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
    Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.

BassAddictJ is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: HELP w/ AVIC-N5 Needed....uploading custom backgrounds, parking brake wire...?

AVIC411.com FTW....got a great start on fixing my issues.

Team American Power Systems
    Pioneer Avic N5 Navi + CD-UB100 USB Adapter. RARE Circa 1996 PPI Ax606.2 in BLACK (1 of 400ish made) with 2 rare black graphic spacers.
    CDT DRT-25 1'' Silk Dome Tweeters / CDT ES-04 4'' Midranges / RE Audio XXX 6.5'' 2ohm Neo Mids In Glassed Kick Pods
    American Power Systems 240amp H.O. Alty / (2) Deka 8a31, 1/0 front to back.
    Unknown Prototype 3k @ 1ohm. TRF/PSI 8 layer 4in coil hybrid beast in 3 cubs @ 33Hz / Raammat 40sqft in the trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunz View Post
    You could put 12V to my balls and clamp my dick to get 3kW+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
    Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.

Closed Thread