Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Want yalls opinion.........

TGV
    TGV is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Want yalls opinion.........

In 2004/2005 I installed a a Pioneer Premier DEH-P940MP its still good and a powerful radio just to me it's outdated I also have it connected to an additional pioneer graphic cd player just because I have a 98 mustang and need to fill my other din which I had a pioneer 7800eq which was stollen, but any ways what do yall think of a Kenwood excelon KDC-x994 as a replacement as an other post said just dont no what happened to Pioneer the only other radio that interest me from Pioneer is the 800prs which is nice but also and older model, but no usb and dont want the Pioneer adapter, and aint about to pay 1,200 for the 2010 top of the line pioneer deck just want yalls info on the new deck im gonna purchase. THanks.

VWBobby is offline PG and SS nuthugger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Want yalls opinion.........

You really can't go wrong with any of the middle-of-the-road Kenwood, Eclipse, Clarion or JVC decks. I did a lot of research on decks from $120 - 300 (my budget) and found you could get a lot of decks in the $130-230 range that were not that far off in specs from the decks that are closer to $600. I ended up getting a Kenwood Kdc-Hd545U, 24-bit DAC, 105 S/N ratio, etc. Just because it was pretty good in price/performance and didn't seem to have any real weaknesses other than the 2.5v pre-outs (3).

TGV
    TGV is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Want yalls opinion.........

Thanks VWBobby

Closed Thread