Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Can't hear sound out of passenger speakers when iPod hooked up to Kenwood DDX 512

heavychevy323 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can't hear sound out of passenger speakers when iPod hooked up to Kenwood DDX 512

So when i play music out of the iPod hook up on my Kenwood DDX 512, it only plays out of the Driver side. Music plays fine when on CD, DVD, Tuner, ect...but only on one side of the truck while on iPod. Sometimes the other side turns on but not for very long. Any one have any experience with this problem? Any help is greatly apprieciated.

-Jake

Wingman0121 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Can't hear sound out of passenger speakers when iPod hooked up to Kenwood DDX 512

Is the iPod hooked up through USB or the funny flat plug that they have on docking stations? I would clean the contacts on the iPod and the headunit's side to make sure all connections are solid, because it sounds like it's a dirty contact or a bad cord.

Sold to: Mills561, Kross6622, sleazebagger, shpatb, esmokah
    Traded: Kross6622
    Bought from: DJ Nitrous 427, 97maxima

heavychevy323 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can't hear sound out of passenger speakers when iPod hooked up to Kenwood DDX 512

Ok cool I'll try that. That makes since. I'll check back with yall in a little and see what i find.

-Jake

Closed Thread