Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need Help With Kenwood DDX-514

crfrider is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need Help With Kenwood DDX-514

A yes ok i have my Kenwood DDX-514, now i have a ipod cable the kci-420i cable, ok i have 2 Amps right now one Rockford Fosgate 450.2 for the front stage and a kicker zx150.2 for the rear stage, waiting on my sub amp, well when i play a cd in the HU or A DVD the front stage plays fine, also with the rear speakers, but when i plug in my ipod only the rear speakers are working, i cant seem to figure out why the front stage wont work? do you think it could be the RCAs, cause i have a set of kickers on the front and some cheap on the rear which i actually have it in the sub input on the back of the hu so what do you think could be the problem? please help me thanks

Ref: ZachDash

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help With Kenwood DDX-514

anybody know? thanks

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help With Kenwood DDX-514

ok i still havent figured out why it does this, i installed new rcas and also my sub amp and it still does this, it only plays the sub lows, no highs are coming out of the Front speakers? I i think i hooked up the Ipod cable right, I pluged it up to the usb, also pluged in the black audio jack to the audio input and the video yellow jack into the video input? also does anybody know what the black digital iput is and the other one on the ddx-514, i may have pluged them into the wrong input, please help, thanks

Closed Thread