well my cousin bought a car and it has a Alpine w200 in it and the problem is that last week he changed his batt and when he turned on his car, the alpine had the enter pass. but he dosnt have the pass nor does the person who he bought it from... I'm not to familiar with alpine, and I wanted to know if there is a way to rest everything?