Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wanting to get a Reverse Camera for Kenwood DDX-514

a yes i have a Kenwood DDX-514 and i want to buy a reverse camera for it, now the kenwood camera is outrageous in price $200 for a camera, so thats way out of my budget, so i am thinking of buying one off ebay, one of the Chinese cameras since there cheap, now im not sure if anyone has any experience with these, please if so let me know how they are? also i was wondering if the cameras just hookup to the INputs on the Back of the kenwood, i mean is that all you have to do to run one, just run the A/V cords to the inputs on the kenwood? also it has a power wire, where would i need to wire that up to to get power, also how would i go about hooking it up to show up when you put it in reverse, do you wire it up a certian way? any help thanks

Gianotti is offline UNLIMTED POWER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wanting to get a Reverse Camera for Kenwood DDX-514

i would stay away from them, they seem like junk. try the crimestopper ones, i think thats what there called. and you just give the camera power, ground, and your reverse signal.

Alpine
    Ohio Gen.
    Kinetik

Refs-Insaneman1731, PowerNaudio, RidgelineNate, Ryan Wallace A.K.A. Belunt, TypeRBass, btnhfan, thunder9500, SPLchoice, JD Builder, THXdts, DaGh0st, dirtyg, loudaccent, Custom98Monte, Tkitt21, jagblazer01, TheLow, KorpzJuggalo, _JaY_, KAC1023, fletch, Louisiana_CRX, NeverEnuffBass, carssnut, SPY, Alter Ego Trip

crfrider is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how much are the crimestopper ones? im on a low budget, lol also would it be best to just run the wires to one of the backtail lights, just wire the power wire, ground wire with those wires and that would get the reverse signal? also then it would send the signal to the Deck so when i put it in reverse it would come on? thanks

RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Being cheap will not help you. If you buy a cheap camera, you need another one to replace that one. Save your money and buy the Kenwood one or the Crimestopper one. They are about the same price.

Lumel Valadez

For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html

Closed Thread

User Tag List