Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Disable Internal Amp on Pioneer 7000BT

extski is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disable Internal Amp on Pioneer 7000BT

Does anyone have this model and been able to turn off the internal amp? The manual says to go into the "initial settings" menu and you will see an option for Built-In Amp, supposedly right after the telephone option. However, I do not see that option on mine. It just goes from the Telephone option straight to Everscroll and I've gone through all of the options and it's not listed anywhere. Thanks.

Side Show is offline Bringin The Noise

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Disable Internal Amp on Pioneer 7000BT

i didn't know that any pioneer deck cept the dehp80rs ect decks that could do that.......
    try turn the unit off and hold the function button

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's how I'm entering the "initial settings" menu, is by powering off the head unit and then holding down the multifunction button. Then when you look at the list of options on the actual head unit when compared to what the manual is saying, the internal amp option is missing and appears that everything else is there.

There is also an option for software update in that list, so I went to Pioneer's website wondering if maybe an update was needed to see that option, but I did not find any updates available. Besides, not sure exactly what the Software Update option is for anyways. I'm assuming you can put available updates on a USB flash drive then update from there. I'm also assuming it may only apply to bluetooth. I have not really looked into that option much yet since I did not even see an update available to download from their site.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just FYI. I contacted Pioneer and this was their response, even though their manual states it's an option. And the cover page on the manual states the manual is for the 7000BT only and does not mention anything about the manual being for the Premier also. Nor is it notated on the page that this option is only available on the Premier. Which is why I was confused. Anyway, here was their response.

Unfortunately, that option is not available for that unit. That feature is only available only with the Premier DEH-P700BT.

JeepBeats96JGC is offline Master Welder. IWELDSHYT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Old Man Budget Install!!
    Never Pay Full Price
    HU - Pioneer Premier DEH-P700BT
    Front's - Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear's - Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS
    Amplifier's - Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F: 75x4 RMS @ 4ohm
    - Pioneer Premier PRS-D1200M: 1200x1 RMS @ 1ohm
    Sub. - (2) Pioneer Premier TS-W2502SPL (2ohm DVC)
    Wiring - KnuKonceptz: 2 runs of 4 gauge, Big 3: 1/0
    5.9L JGC H.O. Alt. -- 148.4 on music.

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extski View Post
    Just FYI. I contacted Pioneer and this was their response, even though their manual states it's an option. And the cover page on the manual states the manual is for the 7000BT only and does not mention anything about the manual being for the Premier also. Nor is it notated on the page that this option is only available on the Premier. Which is why I was confused. Anyway, here was their response.

Unfortunately, that option is not available for that unit. That feature is only available only with the Premier DEH-P700BT.
    yepp

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

yodatech88 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As far as the update portion of the stereo goes. There is a link on pioneerelectronics.com that has downloads. It will have you burn the update to a CD. The site will have the instructions on exactly how to update it, but from experience its pretty simple.

Closed Thread