Closed Thread

Reload Thread: JVC kw-avx720... thoughts on itt

skipper89 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JVC kw-avx720... thoughts on itt

im looking into buying a new head unit and i was checking out a few alpines such as the cda-9886. for $100 more i could get the jvc kq-avx720 in dash dvd. i know the alpine will sound better. for $100 more i feel like i couldn't go wrong though. any thoughts? i have two amps though and im not sure if the jvc has outputs for 2 amps???, does anyone know?

tez4life is offline Premium Member tez4life is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: JVC kw-avx720... thoughts on itt

Been thinking about that unit too, I currently have the previous gen the KW-AVX710 and its a great DD, touchscreen works perfect, easy menus, changeable backgrounds and colors, (preset only ) but I do miss having a USB input.

Im almost positive the 720 is just like the 710 only one set of RCA outputs, but all the amps ive run had preamp outputs so it was cool.

Depends on your needs, the Alpine is a great deck, but if your looking for some video and a nice DD at a good price, hard to beat the JVC.

2004 Ford Crown Victoria

Alpine 9887 HU
    Stock 5x7 door speakers

System is a work in progress.

HawaiianBassHed is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: JVC kw-avx720... thoughts on itt

I have an 820, got it new off ebay and broke in a month, the screen is black and it won't play discs or the usb for any type of media and only plays the radio... pos stay away

more toys than money, more work than time, more betchin from the wife and one more reason to drink..

Closed Thread