Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: well got my new radio today from ebay and.....

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

well got my new radio today from ebay and.....

well after i won the auction the guy wouldnt respond to any emails i sent him. i got the radio at like 12:45pm today. installed it once i got it and guess what! the cd player wont even play. it took the first Cd like normal but then spit it out. after that i tryed a new Cd and it wont even **** or take the CD's at all. so i just filed my claim with paypal trying to get my money back but they are telling me i would have to pay for return shipping to him. why do i have to spend my money to ship him back something he knew was broke? anyways the auction number is: 300318966682 and his ebay name is : wilerwt HE IS A SCAMMER YOU GUYS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: well got my new radio today from ebay and.....

oh and the radio looks to be in great shape. but i dont know if he even insured the radio or not? in my paypal i sent him a message with my payment saying "do not send my item without insurance. please let me know if you need any more money to insure it."

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya that *****. u prob wont get aynthing back from paypal. you got it that all they care.

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Man you have the worse luck I tell you.

I bet the orignal owner forgot to ship the CD he first used in the deck for the ESN security lock out.

You are ****ed if you do not get that disc, Eclipse will not help you.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinju View Post
    Man you have the worse luck I tell you.

I bet the orignal owner forgot to ship the CD he first used in the deck for the ESN security lock out.

You are ****ed if you do not get that disc, Eclipse will not help you.
    no it says sec lock or something to that effect it u need the CD. i had to put my Cd player back in and had it pop up on mine. his radio acted just like normal. paypal seemed to care that it didnt work. they said if he doesnt respond they will gimmie my money back. but this ***** man.

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh well let hope he has money in his account.

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    no it says sec lock or something to that effect it u need the CD. i had to put my Cd player back in and had it pop up on mine. his radio acted just like normal. paypal seemed to care that it didnt work. they said if he doesnt respond they will gimmie my money back. but this ***** man.
    I've purchased some amps through eBay from private sellers and just pepper them with a zillion questions before pullin' the trigger...but it is true that for the price sometimes you take your chances. So far, so good...either that or I simply purchase from a powerseller who sells all sorts of car audio. Got most of my speakers that way.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Not sure what you ment, But cool deal on paypal refunding you if it goes though.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

well from what i understand even if he doesnt have money in his account they will still take the money then he will just be n the negative. and the cd player wasnt locked with a special CD.

ILLCRACKALUV is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well from what i understand even if he doesnt have money in his account they will still take the money then he will just be n the negative. and the cd player wasnt locked with a special CD.
    You think paypal gives a **** about 85$ What makes u different from the other 100 of people who get scammed on here for in excess of 500$ sorry bro but more than likely that money is long gone.. You wont be seeing any of it, UNLESS he still has it in his account

DiZz sHOut OUt iZ brOUgHt To YoU bUy yOUr FeLlOw cRaCKa

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ILLCRACKALUV View Post
    You think paypal gives a **** about 85$ What makes u different from the other 100 of people who get scammed on here for in excess of 500$ sorry bro but more than likely that money is long gone.. You wont be seeing any of it, UNLESS he still has it in his account
    the rep. told me SINCE it was a ebay auction i am covered 100% for the total purchase price plus shipping. she said if doesnt respond in 4 days to escalate the claim and paypal will gimmie the money. winning off ebay is different than buying stuff off a forum.

here to buy is offline Crescendo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its only 85 bucks
    dont kill yourself over it, put negative feedback if you must,
    and take the deck to a local electronics shop and see if they can fix the cd drive

pcolasfinest is offline Go ahead, drink it in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the rep. told me SINCE it was a ebay auction i am covered 100% for the total purchase price plus shipping. she said if doesnt respond in 4 days to escalate the claim and paypal will gimmie the money. winning off ebay is different than buying stuff off a forum.
    thats what i was told too, got ripped off of 500 bucks, they sided with me and he only had 100 bucks in his paypal, i got that and haven't seen the rest of the money.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by here to buy View Post
    its only 85 bucks
    dont kill yourself over it, put negative feedback if you must,
    and take the deck to a local electronics shop and see if they can fix the cd drive
    is it easy to fix? it wnt even grab the cd's. you can hear the motor buut it won't take the cd.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

update: had to make the dispute a claim now since he says he wants me to ship the radio back and after he tests the radio he will issue a refund. i dont want this guy to try to say the radio works and try not to give me my money! so its going to be a claim

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast