Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Alpine RUE-4187 ('03 line) remote control disassemble

Slaugh is offline CarAudio.com Moron

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Alpine RUE-4187 ('03 line) remote control disassemble

hello, i'm having a frustrating time with this remote control recently... it seems, after all the time of use, dust has gathered between the rubber buttons and the printed circuit board of it....

attempting to open the remote control is even more frustrating , i have removed the only screw from the battery compartment, but making it come apart is really tough... i see detents on it's side, but i think my screwdriver does no good at pushing both parts of it apart... i'm too clumsy and impatient for this sort of "disassembling guess" job, and i don't want to fsck it up...

has anyone any experience with this to help me out? come on, i'm sure someone here has opened one of these before

thanks

Slaugh is offline CarAudio.com Moron

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Alpine RUE-4187 ('03 line) remote control disassemble

i thought someone would know

anyway, it's not a big of a problem... still works most of the time i need it without much stress... i'll live with that...

straying out of the topic: i'm still in love with my cda-9813... this sexay sounds so great, specially when playing CD's; it's signal is up with some of the best SQ units i've ever heard in termos of pureness, even many decks much more expensive...

i just wanted to show my luv for alpine older lines... so sad a used one go for such a bargain on ebay...

Closed Thread