Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Alpine H/U + Alpine H510 + AI-net=?

SAG3 is offline ________

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alpine H/U + Alpine H510 + AI-net=?

i currently have a alpine 9852 (not ai-net) and i wanna upgrade to something higher end. i was gonna originally get an eclipse or kenwood double din with built in sound field control but they're kinda expensive. the thing is that i want to have that processing but theres a problem. i just thought about getting another alpine ai-net h/u and hooking it up with my h510 processor but i dont know what i can control with it.

is there somewhere i can look to see how i can control the processor through the ai-net?

i already have the h510 but the controller isn't fully functional. i dont know where to find another controller and i want to know if i can control the different sound field's (hall, church, live, etc.) without the controller.

help?

nuugen is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Alpine H/U + Alpine H510 + AI-net=?

The only functions controlled by AI-Net are volume, balance, and fader--all other functions must be done with the display unit..

People who are driving faster than you are maniacs, and people driving slower are morons...
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25289&dateline=124426  2226

Closed Thread

User Tag List