Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Head unit suggestions

hrtbrk1 is offline 1ManWreckinCrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Head unit suggestions

hey its almost fathers day and i want to do something special for him today...i need to find a head unit that plays mp3, can attach a cd changer, some usb/ipod feature too...any suggestions?

If you ever dealt with me in the past...please post how our transation went here...-->http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5274098<--...i greatly appreciate your support

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Head unit suggestions

oh must have some good eq features because hes not gonna run external amps

If you ever dealt with me in the past...please post how our transation went here...-->http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5274098<--...i greatly appreciate your support

stocker08 is offline Drunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get him an alpine 9813, 9815, 9833, 9835, 9853, 9855. All have the v-drive amp included, so that should help the fact that he is not running any external amps. All these also have the eq and crossovers included.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cool...any more suggestions?

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I'm partial to the Alpine CDA-9887...absolutely love mine! You can completely control the parametric EQ or use the Imprint software and hardware and it will tune the system for you...that's what I do and the results have been amazing!

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

ejschultz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

the alpine 9853 and the 9855 DO NOT have the v drive hybrid amps in them. i own both of them. they're 18 x 4 rms 50 x 4 peak. they do have bass engine pro though so you get a 5 band parametric eq/7 band graphic eq, 2 or 3 way crossovers, and 6 channel time alignment. i'm selling my 9853. shoot me an offer via pm if you're interested.

94 Caprice Classic LS: DEH-P800PRS, TS-C720PRS, MRV-F545, MRD-M1005, 2 Fi X 12s in 2.5 net cubes sealed; 97 Grand Cherokee TSi: CDA-9855, TS-D1720C, MRV-F345, MRD-M605, SWX-1043D in .54 net cubes sealed

Resident Jeep Expert, Mother Fucker

Closed Thread