Closed Thread

Reload Thread: AVN7000 where can I connect?

sirsaechao is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

AVN7000 where can I connect?

I am deciding on a AVN7000 for the wifey's 03 Honda Accord only because she can't fit a double din or we would have matching AVN726E. Was wonder where I can connect a RCA to 3.5mm jack cord for her iPod at...I notice a couple VTR that is A/V but no AUX port. She don't want the option of charging her Chromatic Nano...she don't care about using the deck to switch songs...she rather do it on the iPod itself. Also what add on bluetooth is compatible for her deck. Thanks.

To much to list...click on link
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907752
    Trust:
    xtremez, KeepinItSimple, jdubbau, Blazemore
    eBay: sirsaechao_2000

m48xhp is offline Project Corvette

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: AVN7000 where can I connect?

****, i cannot remember if there is a 3.5 in or not back there. i havnt seen the back of it in a couple of years. dont think there is, but you can just getan RCA to 3.5 cable and it should do in the a/v

FOR SALE:Kicker 350.4 = $140 shipped, Eclipse AVN7000 = $500 shipped, Eclipse XA1000= $120 shipped, Eclipse SP6500 = $120 shipped, Eclipse SW7200 = $120 for one,$200 for two shipped, [I]

New Project: 2005 Corvette Z51: 19/20 OZ Superleggerra II Powdercoated Metallic Blackwith Metallic RedLip, Conti Extreme DW Tires, Z06 Widebody Conversion, Briiant Black Metallic Paint Job, Caravaggio Front Bumper, MCM Carbon Fiber Hood, Kooks Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Stoptech/Z06 Brakes, Bilstein Shocks,.....now onto the Interior and Stereo.
    References: Ebay username: 'm48xhp', Bought from on CA.com: 'Daniel', 'pickup1'

Closed Thread

User Tag List