head unit fried?
I was taking out my head unit to re-do some wiring, and as I was i guess 2 wires touched and sparked with some smoke. I dont know what wires it was. I disconnected the power (yellow) wire and reconnected the extra one that was there. My HU won't do anything...alpine 9884 by the way.
CA.com refs: midwestcustoms3 ; dadon ; DBBOOM ; stevexyz ; Twisted_0912 ; on1wheel01 ; vitveet ; basscort2009 (2) ; TeamPSI ; hotboxn ; xbearxlawls (SCAMMER) ; annarbor84 ; trailz516 ; Pioneer~Saturn ; dub22 ; Kern417 ; jbizzle ; wgsj_fortvalley