Closed Thread

Reload Thread: HU with USB shuffle mode???

thehulkster321 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HU with USB shuffle mode???

I have spent the last 3 nights on my computer looking for an answer to my question and a reccomended HU for my needs but still have yet to find it so hopefully someone can answer this.

I have seen countless HU that have USB inputs but I just need an answer to this question....

is there a HU that has a USB input and has a shuffle feature to shuffle all my sogs on my USB flashdrive?

I am not car stereo savy at all and this wil be the first HU I have bought so I want to make sure I get the right one.

The reviews on crutchfield scared me and pretty much every model I looked at said navigating was a pain. I wouldnt mind if navigating ***** as long as there is some type of shuffle mode.

So can someone please recomend a HU that has
    - USB input
    - Shufle feature
    - Not hard to navigate
    - Wouldnt mind being able to pload album art ect. but i doesnt really matter

And for everyone who thinks I havnt done my homework I have ... I have looked in to many HU ... IDA-X100, various kenwoods and JVC's but none of the product info specifiys if it has a shffle mode wich is the most important thing to me becuase if not I will just intergrate an ipod (so I can use shufle feature)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: HU with USB shuffle mode???

I know there are people with USB inputs on their head units but if yo do own one please let me know if it has a random play or shuffle mode on it or if you know any models that do

Thanks,
    Tony

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know there are people with USB inputs on their head units but if yo do own one please let me know if it has a random play or shuffle mode on it or if you know any models that do

Thanks,
    Tony

lvjeffro is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes there is a HU that will take all the songs in all of your folders and M.I.X. them together...The Alpine ida-x100 has that ability...I have a western digital passport essential 160gb HDD hooked up to the HU and I can hit mix all and then your HU decides what song to play...It even shuts out your ability to select a different song when Mix all is in effect...Nice feature especially when you have thousands of songs with hundreds of artists

Closed Thread

User Tag List