Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

XAV-W1 or AVH-P6000DVD or W200/205

I am trying to figure out which double DIN HU I want to go with, I am not bothered about navigation, but I do want good SQ and am narrowing things down to one of these 3:

Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD
    Sony XAV-W1
    Alpine W200 / W205 (used)

I don't know much about the Pioneer, but know that I don't really like my current single DIN Pioneer (DEH-6800). I used to have an Alpine (CDA-79XX series) and loved it, and I have never owned a Sony, so don't have much to go on there.

I know the W200 / W205 is a solid unit, but I am a little worried about buying used. I also know that I am tempted to at some point pick up the H701, but not sure how likely this would be.

I have read some good reviews on the Sony unit, and it has a lot of the features that I like. Plus new prices are about the same as what the used Alpine would go for.

I can't find much about the Pioneer at the moment, and it is at the top end of my budget, but if its a better unit than the Sony and Alpine I might be able to go that route.

Any other suggestions? I don't mind buying used (just worried about history of used equipment) but would prefer new. Budget is $600.

Thanks.

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: XAV-W1 or AVH-P6000DVD or W200/205

pm'd...the 205 is a wonderful unit and has a ton of amazing features. i would go with the 205 over any of those units but your not me. i think it is a very nice deck though, and has a ton of features and the pulsetouch is a sweet feature and impress's a ton of friends lol

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

Closed Thread

User Tag List