Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pxa h701

Hey guys I'm back with more problems The pxa h701 is amazing. I love it. I had a clean sweep and a factory deck and wow what an aprovement. THe problem I am having now is altnetor whine. Not bad not one that goes up the louder the music gets, one that is just a pain in the *** in an othewise mint system. I never had it in my old set up and the only thing I did was replace the factory unit with an iva w205, and added a processor and hd radio. I'm guessing because i'm going the hd radio with rca's intead of optical that could be part of my problem. I know people have had noise problems using rca's and the pxa h701. Does anyone else have this set up? What should I do?

Brian

Blackcharger06 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: pxa h701

I just took a look outside and because I have the hd tuner I have to use the analog (ainet) input. There is no optical connection from the hd tuner to the processor.

I'm guessing because there is no optical input or out put on the hd tuner, I have to use the ai net on the deck. It's late and dark but from what I can tell I'm going from the deck to the hd radio and then to the processor. Optical from the deck to the processor, and ai net from the deck to the hd tuner, out of the hd tuner to the ai net input for the processor. From there I it's rca to the amps. Am I missing something, because i'm guessing and i'm a noob so be easy but the only way to fix the whine is to ditch the hd radio.

Brian

Closed Thread

User Tag List