Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer Nav Discs Inaccuracy...

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Icon13 Pioneer Nav Discs Inaccuracy...

I am sooo frustrated with the inaccuracy of these nav discs. I have owned the N1-N3, and never had this problem. I also had the Avic D2 before I bought the new D3 this year. Has anyone else had this problem? I had a conference to go to in Mobile, AL earlier this year, and the Nav dics was about a mile off. I brushed that one off as a "Well it's not perfect," now yesterday, I was trying to find a firestation in a city right outside of mine, and the navi took me about 4 blocks the wrong way after the final turn. I have noticed this before with trying to find houses, but with PUBLIC SERVICE LOCATIONS? WTH? I emailed Pioneer about the discrepancy, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I just wanted to know if anybody else that has the newer Avics seem to be having this problem?

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer Nav Discs Inaccuracy...

So I guess I am the only one with this problem huh?

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I've noticed the Navigation system is off quite often...I have a AVIC Z1 and just recently sold my AVIC D2 for $500 which wasn't very accurate either...I bought a JVC 5000 and I'm gonna give that navigation system a try...

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    I've noticed the Navigation system is off quite often...I have a AVIC Z1 and just recently sold my AVIC D2 for $500 which wasn't very accurate either...I bought a JVC 5000 and I'm gonna give that navigation system a try...

I have been looking at the Eclipse nav's, and I think I am going to give those a try. Another thing that makes me mad is, the 2.2v pre-outs on the Pioneer units, they SUK.

Closed Thread