Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Anyone with a Eclipse cd7100 or acn7000???

cjj2d is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone with a Eclipse cd7100 or acn7000???

looking for opinions on the two decks: Eclipse cd7100 and avn7000.

how do they perform, sq wise, navi on the avn unit, etc....

06 Acura TL, HU: Factory, Processor: RF 3sixty.2, Tweeters: Seas Neo Aluminum, Mids: Seas W16nx, Amp: JL HD900/5, Subs: Soon to be SI BM MKIVs when available.

WTB: SI BM MKIIIs!!!!

dumple is offline What's in your trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Anyone with a Eclipse cd7100 or acn7000???

prolly awesome

Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    PHD Studio neo 6.5s, PHD fb 1.1b
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email]nbesaw2@new.rr, jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

m48xhp is offline Project Corvette

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

old thread. sorry.

i have an avn7000. it is wonderful. nav is near perfect. only problems i have with the nav is the maps are about a year or two old and there is no 3d view. otherwise, it is very accurate and looks good. also, the woman's voice for voice prompts crackles my speakers. i dont know why. i turn her off.

the only design flaw i can think of is there are no preset buttons, only touchscreen buttons. so, in nav view, or title view in sirius, or when the face is closed, there is no quick way to change through the presets. you have to reach to screen with presets to change or go one by one with the buttons on the front of the face.

i actaully might trade it in for an avic-z2 this summer. the main reason being that i wanted a double din for my mustang that had a hard drive. i got the avn at a deal i couldnt pass up (dealer discount).

the sound quality is awesome. it only has 2v preouts out of the box, but you would never know. it produces less distortion than my old premier deh-p860. if you can afford it, i recommend the dcu-105 if you are really about SQ. i didnt get it, and regret it a little.

if you have a specific question about it just let me know.

FOR SALE:Kicker 350.4 = $140 shipped, Eclipse AVN7000 = $500 shipped, Eclipse XA1000= $120 shipped, Eclipse SP6500 = $120 shipped, Eclipse SW7200 = $120 for one,$200 for two shipped, [I]

New Project: 2005 Corvette Z51: 19/20 OZ Superleggerra II Powdercoated Metallic Blackwith Metallic RedLip, Conti Extreme DW Tires, Z06 Widebody Conversion, Briiant Black Metallic Paint Job, Caravaggio Front Bumper, MCM Carbon Fiber Hood, Kooks Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Stoptech/Z06 Brakes, Bilstein Shocks,.....now onto the Interior and Stereo.
    References: Ebay username: 'm48xhp', Bought from on CA.com: 'Daniel', 'pickup1'

Igno is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the 7100 and it is a very nice unit, 7 band parametric eq, TA, crossovers, sq is very good, have not used the nav, I have a handheld garmin

Closed Thread