Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer DEH-P7700MP review

99StangGt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pioneer DEH-P7700MP review

Well I am waiting for an eclipse deck to get here so I went to walmart and bought this deck to use. I will return it soon. The first thing is I can hear the cd transport running in the rcas. Its horrible. The blue screen and leds are annoying. 3 band eq just doesn't do it. But as a mid line deck i actually got it to sound ok. It reads mp3s so fast, fastest I have had. I do like the sub button where you can go into sub settings with just a touch, also the EQ buttons where you can change the preset eq without having to go into the menu, standard pioneer. Walmart price 250.00. dont pay that. If anyone wants one, get it off internet, better off get the 880prs for a bit more. I use walmart as my loaners, LOL. I also used a Jensen DVD deck and it quit working correctly after the first day, lol.
    Last edited by 99StangGt; 10-20-2006 at 10:31 AM.

thatkidbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer DEH-P7700MP review

the 7xxx series decks aren't entry level

also... you gotta remember, most people aren't using the EQ to fine tune their active tri-amped biwired time aligned phase compensated d'appolito 2.5 way component set...

the people that are are probably using outboard EQ's, the people that aren't probably don't care OR are using it just to boost bass, or treble, or midrange, and don't care about flat response, time alignment, or any of that ish...

CAF refs: Faulkton, Megalomaniac, Negativezeroz, boomer, dipitydoo, 93 saturn sl2, bjfish11, netherland24 & scotthulbs
    SiN refs: Josh99ta, Derek, crzystng, MrSector9, Sinister Audio

Quote Originally Posted by faulkton View Post
    when i was in the army i would punch more bitches before breakfast than most people would punch all day.

99StangGt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer DEH-P7700MP review

Ok I changed it to mid line

Closed Thread