View Poll Results: Which One

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Get It Before It's Gone

    5 55.56%
  • Wait To See If New One Comes Out

    3 33.33%
  • Get A Different In-Dash (state which one)

    1 11.11%
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Reload Thread: Should I get it or wait?

  1. #1
    negativezeroz's Avatar
    negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    -salad fingers-
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Should I get it or wait?

    So I really want the Alpine D310 for my new car. And I can get a nice price on it but BBY only has one left. This has got me thinking. Should I get it soon or should I wait and see if Alpine is releasing a newer version?

    EDIT: I just called BBY and Alpine is discontinuing the D310. So I could get the IWA-200 from them since it just came out recently.
    Last edited by negativezeroz; 06-12-2006 at 04:24 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind




  2. #2
    PatFitz9's Avatar
    PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    if you can get it for a good price now, why wait? every company always releases something new. if you like it, get it.




    refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

  3. #3
    negativezeroz's Avatar
    negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    -salad fingers-
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    I can get it for around $850-900 but I don't want to drop that kinda cash if next week something better comes out, ya know? I'm gonna have this car for like 6 years so I want to make sure it's right.

    My other option is the 5700DVD from Pioneer which I can get for lik $600.



    Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

  4. #4
    scotsman's Avatar
    scotsman is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SugarLand, TX
    Posts
    566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    I just searched that D310 on ebay and you can get it for less than $200.




  5. #5
    negativezeroz's Avatar
    negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    -salad fingers-
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?




    Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

  6. #6
    zachzchw's Avatar
    zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman
    I just searched that D310 on ebay and you can get it for less than $200.

    One of the foreigners, with a low feedback number?

    Link to it for less than $200?




  7. #7
    bikinpunk's Avatar
    bikinpunk is offline G-g-g-g-g-unity!



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    YES, get it! $900 for the 310?! That's an incredible deal. IMHO there is nothing you can get better for that price. I got the 300 from Crutchfield Thanksgiving week for $853 shipped. Best thing I've ever bought. And, I don't think there'll be anything coming out that will beat it for that price. Once again, yes. If you don't, buy it for me (I'm almost serious, but not quite)! Put it this way, after I bought my 300 from Crutchfield, they sold out. No more. Warrantied, I don't think you can beat that deal, unless it's used.




  8. #8
    negativezeroz's Avatar
    negativezeroz is offline Nothing Is Promised

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    -salad fingers-
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should I get it or wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by bikinpunk
    YES, get it! $900 for the 310?! That's an incredible deal. IMHO there is nothing you can get better for that price. I got the 300 from Crutchfield Thanksgiving week for $853 shipped. Best thing I've ever bought. And, I don't think there'll be anything coming out that will beat it for that price. Once again, yes. If you don't, buy it for me (I'm almost serious, but not quite)! Put it this way, after I bought my 300 from Crutchfield, they sold out. No more. Warrantied, I don't think you can beat that deal, unless it's used.
    It's the last one they have. So I need to get it ASAP. It's on sale for $1099 but employee discount makes it right around 900 w/tax



    Quote Originally Posted by profilepower
    lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..
    a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???
    whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???
    this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa
    oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..
    i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.
    my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey803
    ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor
    http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum