iPod interface for Eclipse CD8455?
I'm aware that there exists an iPod interface for the CD8455, by Peripheral if I remember correctly. I just ordered an iPod video and I probably am going to want to pick one up, but there's a few questions...
1) In general, how is it? Annoying and clunky or smooth as silk?
2) Can you control it entirely from the deck?
3) Can I still use it even though I have Sirius?
4) What is included? Just a box and a cable or two?
5) What should I expect to pay?
6) Where can I buy online?
If anybody can help at all, I'd appreciate it!
Team Shadow Extreme SPL
IASCA certified judge
Alpine - Audiocontrol - Focal - Zapco - Exide Batteries - Team Shadow Alternators - NESA - Sirius