Reload Thread: AVIC-D1 and MP3 player

fatboy02 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AVIC-D1 and MP3 player

Hello all, a quick scan of the forums didn't bring up this particular topic. I have the Pioneer Avic-D1 installed in my '05 Silverado. While I have read quite a bit on the IPOD interface with this unit I have not found anything about the poossibility of other manufacturer MP3 players and connectivity. Anyone know if there are other mp3 players out there that can be hooked up to this head unit and have the touch panel interface the same way the IPOD can be? I wouldn't mind getting the IPOD but they are too expensive. Any info on this topic would be appreciated.

NYRngrs24 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AVIC-D1 and MP3 player

well, i know the ipod has ipod2car, which is supposed to be very nice w/ the headunit
    very fast, and displays all info

ravens9322 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AVIC-D1 and MP3 player

any other mp3 players can be hooked up because all you need is a head phone jack to RCA adapter and plug it in the aux. or maybe its a 3.5mm to 3.5mm and its a direct plug into the back

Refs:
    Josh#44 / Trancer / Starky / DYEV3RSI7Y69 / FoxPro5 / -Chaos- / LanceDogg / AndonD454 / aeronautica86 / dcmcki / skibum12189 / bball09124 / CesF2006 / dumple / TheLow / IloveBASS / darqnez / CKYSKATER733 / grimreper912003 / rollerdj / 18inchjeepin / dah_hunter / snfsh79077 / Nova76 / Kdot / valant_94gt / Basic1906 / Snoopysnooper / ARMed&Bangin / SPY / Boltpride / tc3k101 / CRXBMPN

Closed Thread