Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 99

Reload Thread: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

  1. #31
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    To me and others the new alpine decks are not what they once we're







  2. #32
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Still aint no cd7200mkii gooby



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  3. #33
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    Still aint no cd7200mkii gooby
    Joesay pls




  4. #34
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Truth gooby



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  5. #35
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Doubt it I had the 7100 and the only difference between the 7100 and 7200 was bluetooth and copper chassis...... This deck to me is better then my old 7100




  6. #36
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    Doubt it I had the 7100 and the only difference between the 7100 and 7200 was bluetooth and copper chassis...... This deck to me is better then my old 7100
    idk man i had the p860mp and my cd7200mkii at the same time and there is somthing about a deaD HEAD WITH 8 VOLTS THAT MAKES YOUR @SS TICKLE



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  7. #37
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    ya its some what a pain to lower the volume when its up high just wish there was a quick mute button....but still the sound it puts out makes me forget about all the small nit picking
    I loved the -20db mute my Alpine had on it. We already have a Pause button for anything aside from the radio, why can't the Pioneer Mute be a -20 or -30 slope instead of full on mute?



    Stupid Loud.

  8. #38
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    idk man i had the p860mp and my cd7200mkii at the same time and there is somthing about a deaD HEAD WITH 8 VOLTS THAT MAKES YOUR @SS TICKLE
    Considering most amps today commonly only accept up to 5v, and most decks are confined by much stricter tolerances than the days of old; there's really no reason to get giddy over 8v preouts in this day and age.

    EDIT: Those Eclipse HU everyone is drooling about look cheap/gimmicky if you ask me. No offense if you like them, but they just scream cheap with that side on the left. Haven't seen one in person in a long time, so I could change my mind but Google pics do them no justice. Probably has a lot to do with that HUGE chrome dial.



    Stupid Loud.

  9. #39
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    Considering most amps today commonly only accept up to 5v, and most decks are confined by much stricter tolerances than the days of old; there's really no reason to get giddy over 8v preouts in this day and age.

    EDIT: Those Eclipse HU everyone is drooling about look cheap/gimmicky if you ask me. No offense if you like them, but they just scream cheap with that side on the left. Haven't seen one in person in a long time, so I could change my mind but Google pics do them no justice. Probably has a lot to do with that HUGE chrome dial.
    They dont put out 8v unless the output is turned up like any other deck and as far as calling it cheap umm ok non copper chassis havin @ss and yes the newer pioneers work great but look and feel like dual decks




    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  10. #40
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    That pic looks better than those God awful stock photos on google.



    Stupid Loud.

  11. #41
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    All my Pioneer decks had ATT which was a quick way to turn it down


    Nice review messican. Anyone into sq on a budget should have this deck IMO. And I think it's smexy.




  12. #42
    maylar's Avatar
    maylar is offline Electrical Weenie



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Connecticut
    Age
    62
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Wondering about the FM presets... how clumsy is it to get to them? Is it a menu thing that you have to navigate to, and will the menu stay open once you push the button?



    dave
    ----------
    1999 Buick Park Ave Ultra
    Head Unit: JVC KWHDR720
    EQ: Audiocontrol EQL
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine 5.25 mids, Morel Maximo tweets
    Sub Stage: Boston G3 10", 0.5 cu ft sealed
    Amp: PPI Phantom 900.4
    Rear Fill: Boston SE953 6X9's

  13. #43
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by maylar View Post
    Wondering about the FM presets... how clumsy is it to get to them? Is it a menu thing that you have to navigate to, and will the menu stay open once you push the button?
    there is a search button on the faceplate...when your on the tuner you push the search and it shows your presets..you just use the M.C. (turn dial) and select the one you want




  14. #44
    splwj47's Avatar
    splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    there is a search button on the faceplate...when your on the tuner you push the search and it shows your presets..you just use the M.C. (turn dial) and select the one you want
    you should make a video on how to do everything, just installed mine and am a bit lost on setting it up.



    2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

  15. #45
    splwj47's Avatar
    splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: * Pioneer 80PRS Review *

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    there is a search button on the faceplate...when your on the tuner you push the search and it shows your presets..you just use the M.C. (turn dial) and select the one you want
    you should make a video on how to do everything, just installed mine and am a bit lost on setting it up.



    2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FLAC support on Pioneer 80prs.
    By thatguy in forum Head Units
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. Pioneer 7800 review.
    By J31Rob in forum Head Unit Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:11 AM
  3. pioneer premier DEH-P740MP Review?
    By Soupskees in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:03 AM
  4. pioneer review please
    By Simulator in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2002, 04:55 PM
  5. Pioneer Deck Review Please
    By Simulator in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum