Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pioneer DEH-P 800PRS and IPOD Adapter

duplago is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pioneer DEH-P 800PRS and IPOD Adapter

So for Christmas I got a Pioneer 880prs and the ipod connector to go with it. I must say at first I was a little hesitant about the "plain display" but when I took it out of the box and hooked it up Wow. The display is gorgeous. Very clean very easy to read and looks nice at night. Setup was easy used two grounds as recommended. First off the sq is superb. Better than my alpine 7995 and the clarion 845mc that it replaced. The subwoofers and the comps sound cleaner and brighter than ever. The amount of items that this unit lets you tweak is amazing. I was able to fine tune my system and like I said never sounded better. Now, the ipod connection. I read that it was slow and only read 8 characters. Firsts things first. The ipod connection is not slow and as long as you are not flying though the list loads on time. Mine displays most of the characters I didn't count. The sound is also top notch from the ipod, better than anyother solution and it charges the ipod as well. The only complaint would be that it takes you back to the top of the menu on the ipod after you choose the song.

Pros
    Amazing sounding unit
    Tons of features to Adjust your system
    Beautiful Face and Text is easy to read
    Ipod is very capable and perfectly acceptable

Cons
    Playlists are a must
    Resets you to the main menu of the Ipod connector

Best CD Player I have owned hands down, great job pioneer.

duplago is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pioneer DEH-P 800PRS and IPOD Adapter

After looking at the text, it displays 15 characters more than enough for a full song name.

Closed Thread