If you are into mobile electronics, then you have to consider buying the avic-n1. It may be a little expensive (originally retailed at $2200 but now they can be had on Ebay for about $1100) but it was deffinitely worth it! This unit combines navigation, video, and quality audio playback all together. See it at www.avic-n1.com. This is probably one of the coolest things that I have ever owned. When you turn on your ignition, a 6.5" color screen motors out of the dash horizontally and moves to a comfortable viewing angle. But unlike other in-dash monitors, it doesn't just sit there and look pretty. It is very functional as well...

The navigation is stunningly accurate, and gyro sensors in the unit actually "feel" vehicle movement to provide the most accurate positioning possible. The vehicle dynamics display can tell you about vehicle performance stats such as accelleration, lateral turn rate, etc. It was fun when I tried to see how many G's I could pull in my special edition Z28 Camaro.

As for entertainment, the sound quality and DVD playback was without flaw. Never before has any manufacurer combined all of these features into one unit that fits in a standard DIN slot. Pioneer has left its competition in the dust with this one...