Item(s) for Sale:
Perfect working order
The AVH-X2500BT multimedia DVD receiver features a beautiful 6.1" WVGA touchscreen display, Pioneer's own MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and AppRadioMode for iPhone®. The updated and innovative user interface makes direct operation of the unit stress-free by eliminating complicated layered selection displays, so access to desired functions is smoother and simpler than ever. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio and video functions make it easy to suit your mood.
- DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience
- Pandora Internet radio control for iPhone and Android
- Advanced App Mode for smartphone integration
- five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)
- built-in audio iPod control — Pioneer's optional adapter required for viewing video content, Pandora control, and Advanced App Mode
- playback and control of Android media files
- inputs: rear A/V and USB inputs, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
$250 shipped to the lower 48 states
Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Shipping is included for the Continental US.
All other locations require a QUOTE.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).