dsjackso1 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Original owner, used for approx. one month before I traded vehicles and had the store remove the headunit. Immaculate condition. Original box.

Price: $225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will ship to conUS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS:  Pioneer DEH-80PRS-box.jpg   FS:  Pioneer DEH-80PRS-complete-contents.jpg   FS:  Pioneer DEH-80PRS-faceplate.jpg   FS:  Pioneer DEH-80PRS-rear-left.jpg   FS:  Pioneer DEH-80PRS-rear-right.jpg  

Last edited by dsjackso1; 10-19-2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Adding pics

Turb0 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Still available?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello, This is still available. The kitis complete with all accessories, 2 micrphones, operation manual on cd, and usb cable.

Thanks,
    Steve

NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What vehicle harness is that already wired up to?

- Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

The wiring harness is from the Silverado from which the unit was removed. I did long term consulting work at various locations and used my truck to haul my stuff and get setup in a new location or bring my stuff back home after a project was completed. I drove my G8 most of the time after I was setup at a location. My Silverado's HVAC controls quit working and it was stuck on AC (this happened in early November, a little heat and/or defrost would have been useful). The truck needed some other repairs and rather than putting all the money required into that Silverado, I decided to trade it along with my G8 and bought a new Silverado crew cab. Thus, I had the car audio dealer remove everything from my vehicles before I turned them into the delaer for trade. I would estimate the headunit has about four or five weeks of usage. It is in excellent condition and is a really nice sounding deck. I never got into using the active crossover functionality which I have heard provides better performance than the way I had it setup. I was simply feeding a McIntosh amp for a front stage and a JL Audio mono amp for my sub. I am still using those but I had a CleanSweep installed to interface the factory radio in my new truck. If I thought I would use the prs80 anytime soon I would certainly not be selling it. It has been in the box for about a year now and I do not see a need to keep it around.

Thanks for the inquiry. If you want to discuss anything I will provide my cell number for you in an e-mail/PM (or you can send me your number in a PM) and would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dsjackso1 View Post
    Hi,

The wiring harness is from the Silverado from which the unit was removed. I did long term consulting work at various locations and used my truck to haul my stuff and get setup in a new location or bring my stuff back home after a project was completed. I drove my G8 most of the time after I was setup at a location. My Silverado's HVAC controls quit working and it was stuck on AC (this happened in early November, a little heat and/or defrost would have been useful). The truck needed some other repairs and rather than putting all the money required into that Silverado, I decided to trade it along with my G8 and bought a new Silverado crew cab. Thus, I had the car audio dealer remove everything from my vehicles before I turned them into the delaer for trade. I would estimate the headunit has about four or five weeks of usage. It is in excellent condition and is a really nice sounding deck. I never got into using the active crossover functionality which I have heard provides better performance than the way I had it setup. I was simply feeding a McIntosh amp for a front stage and a JL Audio mono amp for my sub. I am still using those but I had a CleanSweep installed to interface the factory radio in my new truck. If I thought I would use the prs80 anytime soon I would certainly not be selling it. It has been in the box for about a year now and I do not see a need to keep it around.

Thanks for the inquiry. If you want to discuss anything I will provide my cell number for you in an e-mail/PM (or you can send me your number in a PM) and would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Steve
    - Cool thanks for the response... I had a 80PRS and I loved it... I'm going to be looking for another soon, but I've been spending money like crazy l8ly and I need to pay for another amp 1st before I can buy another HU... But if you still have this next week, I'll definitely hit you up, if not - GLWS - This is a killer HU

*Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

dbl post

rta60460 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$150 shipped to 60460?

Closed Thread