Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Reload Thread: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

  1. #1
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is offline ThugStep



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Item(s) for Sale:

    BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3


    Item(s) Description/Condition:

    BNIB bought when I was planning on keeping my stock headunit in my hummer, went another route and got out of audio all the way now.. doing other stuff in life I am more happy with.


    Price:

    385 shipped


    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

    price is shipped


    Item Pictures:


    For feedback search TheLow, I have over 800+ feedback now and have dealt with most everyone on this site or other forums.







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Quote Originally Posted by JL Audio View Post
    Item(s) for Sale:

    BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3


    Item(s) Description/Condition:

    BNIB bought when I was planning on keeping my stock headunit in my hummer, went another route and got out of audio all the way now.. doing other stuff in life I am more happy with.


    Price:

    385 shipped


    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

    price is shipped


    Item Pictures:


    For feedback search TheLow, I have over 800+ feedback now and have dealt with most everyone on this site or other forums.
    Text me bro ill take it




  3. #3
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is offline ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    I can't text you since I have a new phone and no info for anyone :'( <3 you though, pm me like a sir.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Quote Originally Posted by JL Audio View Post
    I can't text you since I have a new phone and no info for anyone :'( <3 you though, pm me like a sir.
    Returned, texted ya but I think you fell asleep, hit me up in the AM




  5. #5
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is offline ThugStep

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Ho I dont sleep, power napping it where it's at.

    Sold to you.




  6. Thanks 04murdalanche thanked for this post
    Likes 04murdalanche liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Quote Originally Posted by JL Audio View Post
    Ho I dont sleep, power napping it where it's at.

    Sold to you.
    Teach me your ways!

    Lmao thanks man..


    SOLD SOLD SOLD




  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    Hey man text me haven't heard from you




  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: BNIB Rockford Fosgate 360.3

    this should be to me in a day or two, cant wait!




Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Rockford Fosgate 360
    By BassAce in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 04:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum