Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Reload Thread: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

  1. #1
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !



    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    Item(s) for Sale: - Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    DEH-P8400BH
    CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner

    Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Continuous Mix with Audio and Visual Effects with MIXTRAX
    Rear USB Port With IPOD Direct Control - Just plug in your IPOD sync cable to the included USB extension Cable
    Pandora Control VIA your IPOD
    3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)

    Specs Link : DEH-P8400BH - CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner | Pioneer Electronics USA




    Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 = Unit is like new, used a little over a month now. Only selling because I got a good deal on an 80PRS. Comes with Everything it came with new Including Remote, Harness, Basket, USB Extension Cable, & Bluetooth Mic. I think I also have the original box still, I will check when I get home from work & update later today. There is 1 issue: HU is missing the trim ring, I'd already have a brand new 1 for it included with this sale, but they are not avail. until 5/21/13 ($6.72) PacParts: 950BQV2335 This is only a cosmetic issue as it does not affect the way this HU functions & operates




    Price: $100 Shipped CONUS




    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: ON ME




    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333




  2. #2
    alec14's Avatar
    alec14 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, MI
    Posts
    1,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    If this was bought, would you include the trim ring when they're available?



    Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8

    Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1018999

  3. #3
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    If this was bought, would you include the trim ring when they're available?
    If it will make or break the sale of this HU: Then YES, I will mail you a trim ring once I can get my hands on one




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  4. #4
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    Item(s) for Sale: - Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    DEH-P8400BH
    CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner

    Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Continuous Mix with Audio and Visual Effects with MIXTRAX
    Rear USB Port With IPOD Direct Control - Just plug in your IPOD sync cable to the included USB extension Cable
    Pandora Control VIA your IPOD
    3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)

    Specs Link : DEH-P8400BH - CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner | Pioneer Electronics USA




    Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 = Unit is like new, used a little over a month now. Only selling because I got a good deal on an 80PRS. Comes with Everything it came with new Including Remote, Harness, Basket, USB Extension Cable, & Bluetooth Mic. I think I also have the original box still, I will check when I get home from work & update later today. There is 1 issue: HU is missing the trim ring, I'd already have a brand new 1 for it included with this sale, but they are not avail. until 5/21/13 ($6.72) PacParts: 950BQV2335 This is only a cosmetic issue as it does not affect the way this HU functions & operates




    Price: $100 Shipped CONUS




    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: ON ME




    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    Pm local pick up price please I could really use this ..




  5. #5
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Pm local pick up price please I could really use this ..
    PM sent




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  6. #6
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    Bump... still here for now but won't be for very long... 1st come 1st serve though as I need the money to help go towards a custom build




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  7. #7
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    up




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

  8. #8
    NIHL8ION's Avatar
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    IlliNOISE
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    22
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

    SOLD locally




    - Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Pioneer DEH-P8400BH
    By d77543020 in forum Head Unit Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. Pioneer DEH-P8400BH Voice recognition issues
    By din758 in forum Head Units
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 02:26 AM
  3. Pioneer DEH-P8400BH BNIB
    By FLboy4x4 in forum Head Unit Classifieds
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:52 AM
  4. Pioneer DEH-7400MP
    By <Legend> in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2002, 06:04 PM
  5. LQQKIN for a Pioneer DEH-P77DH head unit..must be GM/Chrysler fit
    By Tryin2bump in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2002, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum