Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eclipse cd8053

Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse cd8053

Item(s) Description/Condition:

the first pic i stole from the person that sold it to me. the second pic is on my bench in my den. i picked it up because i have always heard good things about the 8053. i had never owned an Eclipse, so i thought i would give it a try. well, i really like it. this is a "dead-head". no built in power. low impedence 8v outputs. full 3-way crossover. powerfull EQ, and time-alignment. serious SQ deck from Eclipses heyday! for some reason i learned how to navigate it very quickly (some decks take me a while, not this one). the buttons are a tad small, but the interface works for me. so, since i dont want to pop for another DRZ, and i like this deck so much, i snagged bbfoto's BNIB 8053 he listed yesterday on DIYMA! now, this is for sale to offset the cost. $180 is exactly what i paid (cash, local pickup) so, that is what i am asking. i will eat the shipping. you guys know my packing! and the deck works great! includes everything. head-unit itself, cage, trim, remote, manual. i even have the original box, but its kinda tattered. i will probably pack it in a sweet foam lined Clarion refurb box i have that holds a head-unit perfectly. and fits nicely inside the Eclipse box without all the folded cardboard. dont worry, i pack for war!

Price:

$180shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

cyn
    cyn is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Re: Eclipse cd8053

Need your username and date in the pictures man

2007 Chevy Impala LT
    HU: Clarion CZ500 Front Speakers: CDT HD6.1
    Sub: 15" SSA ICON Box: 3.6 cubes net tuned to 32hz Amp: Sub: ED NINE.1 / Front Stage: American Bass Hybrid 4chan
    [COLOR="red"]Sold To: Traded With : Bah ask around a lot of fscking people period.

wheelieking71 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okay, fine, i will get to it tonight. for anybody interested in this deck: i am a crossover from DIYMA. go over there and search my screename if you would like to check my feedback. i have been in this hobby longer than most of you have been alive!!!! my itrader over there is just the tip of the iceberg. i have been buying and selling audio over the internet for literally 18yrs! with the same screename. some people really dont need to put their screename in the pic, but whatever. i will do it tonight. also bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here. not my fault people are lazy and dont leave feedback here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bye the way there cyn, are you practicing your non-mod powers? or are you just a douchebag all the time? mind your own business, or maybe at least google my user name before you open your mouth. i know the rules. if i chose to break it, maybe you should let a mod handle it. if you are interested in the deck send a PM. ohh, wait, i see now! your a fukking post hoar! look at you! member for a little over a year with 1500+ posts! woo-hoo! you go BOY! must be nice to have all that time to WASTE! go away. people like you are turning me into a mean old man. i will say it again, research before you open your mouth, and, mind your own business.

5. Dislikes Jes 42, Phoenix Risen disliked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here you go: DIYMA Car Audio Forum

anybody seriously interested should be able to find that in a matter of 2-3 minutes. i can provide lots more given 20minutes. so, why dont you leave the moderation to the mods. and let people do their own research.

Phoenix Risen is offline OG.... Original Ginger

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

wow, did you stop to think he was just warning you so your post didnt get deleted or locked? or did you just decide to smash the psycho button?

R.I.P. 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GS
    2005 Subaru Baja turbo, build in planing stages.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

definitely smash the psyco button. i dont fit into this new internet mentality. im tired of seeing people spout off, when they should really just shut their mouths. maybe i'm an arsehole. wait, i AM an arsehole. don't care. i am an arsehole with great integrity. and here is a good deal on a good deck. let the people do their own research. let the mods do their job. otherwise shut-up. quit wasting bandwidth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

it is a good deal on a very nice deck, but, it makes it a lot harder to sell something when you prove to us out of the gate that you have a bad attitude, that makes us question weather or not there will be the same attitude issues if there happens to be a problem with the transaction,

and expecting potential buyers to look up your background is like going in for a job interview and expecting the person you want to hire you to have researched all of your information and you not having to present it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have a different outlook. when somebody posts something i am interested in the first thing i do is research them. that should be common sense! anybody with something to hide isn't going to put it out on the table DUH! i think the username in the pic is a dumb rule. i am entitled to my opinion. and i will take my knocks if a mod feels its necessary. but, i dont see no mods in here! if they come and shut it down, oh-well! its for sale on DIYMA also. somebody will buy it. i have spent 18yrs proving my integrity on the internet. im not gonna take lightly to some punk telling me i need to do any more to prove it any farther. said punk can do his own research, or keep his money. im not hurting for cash. i bought this deck because it has always intrigued me. i liked it. a n.i.b. unit popped up, so i bought that too! now i will pass this along. its that simple. im not looking to make money. it can sit on the shelf as a spare for all i care.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if there is anybody interested now that its obvious i am an internet arsehole (believe it or not, i am really a nice guy), i am also always open to trade offers. i am kinda looking for some high-end small format tweets. or widebanders. or amps. i am an amp junkie. but i am also very picky. just throwing it out there. trade offers welcome.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

see, SOLD ! i didnt even have to take any stupid "named" pictures. sellers can feed a line of bullsheet a mile long trying to sell something. take a hundred pics with a dumarse peice of paper in them. if you guys wanna go on that to guage your purchasing risk. good for you! i myself will spend 10minutes on google doing a little background check. if i do not find that the seller has established a good reputation i may ask for the "named" picture, or references. but if i find a trail of legit internet dealings, im fine with that. just for giggles i googled myself just now. first page has 6! instances of very positive internet dealings for "wheelieking71". so, like i said, some people should mind their own business. and some people deserve to get ripped off by the scammer that was assumed legit because they took a picture with their name written on a piece of paper! its too bad that common sense isnt so common any more!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Risen View Post

and expecting potential buyers to look up your background is like going in for a job interview and expecting the person you want to hire you to have researched all of your information and you not having to present it.
    by the way, do you realize how stupid you made yourself look with that statement?? sheet man! i think i am gonna run for president! apparently common practice is to do your own backround check! people wont be able to help but vote for me after the line of bullsheet i feed them!

see what i am talking about? "internet mentality" some people deserve to get scammed. after-all, they make it soo dang easy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

i was simply mentioning first impressions, especially on a forum where there are quite a few issues with scamming and deals going south, present why your trustworthy then let the people sort it out from there. but presenting yourself in a positive light doing things correctly is a very good start, if people still choose not to do research then that is on them, but coming off looking legit (following rules) helps a lot. weather or not you agree with them.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    see, SOLD ! i didnt even have to take any stupid "named" pictures. sellers can feed a line of bullsheet a mile long trying to sell something. take a hundred pics with a dumarse peice of paper in them. if you guys wanna go on that to guage your purchasing risk. good for you! i myself will spend 10minutes on google doing a little background check. if i do not find that the seller has established a good reputation i may ask for the "named" picture, or references. but if i find a trail of legit internet dealings, im fine with that. just for giggles i googled myself just now. first page has 6! instances of very positive internet dealings for "wheelieking71". so, like i said, some people should mind their own business. and some people deserve to get ripped off by the scammer that was assumed legit because they took a picture with their name written on a piece of paper! its too bad that common sense isnt so common any more!
    Jesus man, let it go already.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Closed Thread