*usb
    *navigation
    *cd/dvd
    *sat. radio
    *aux input
    *backup camera hookup

Clarion U.S.A. | NX409

3. Description/Condition:

Face is perfect. Ver few install scratches on sides and back of unit. Face of unit still has the original screen protector on it to keep in good condition. Has a little bit of hot glue residue on the sides, i had LED strips mounted to it at one point. When I removed them the trim ring hid the residue just fine.

i included a video i made to show the functions I used and to show the unit in working order.

4. Price: :
    $400+ shipping

5. Pictures:

CLICK IMAGE FOR VID

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: F/S Clarion NX409 DVD/Nav unit

Still available

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obo.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still available. Trades for decent single din+ cash. Along lines of pioneer deh p8400-9400

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still available.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

new price $380 shipped.

Julian is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

ACTUAL pics?

Refs:
    sefugi x2, S.DeYoung, SteveMead, chillin, rebelfromva, Got160s?, JL Audio , mclerico83, and BIGJEFF64.

chillin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    ACTUAL pics?
    It's a video. I thought he just wrote his name on a piece of toilet paper at first

Children are the future… today belongs to me!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes its a video showing the functions i had hooked up at the time (radio, usb, nav, dvd).

I think the VIDEO is better than pics because it shows functionality.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Purchased my new radio yesterday so no longer want trades.

Posting the last and lowest price i will take for this unit!!! $350 shipped.

Kanjay West is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    Purchased my new radio yesterday so no longer want trades.

Posting the last and lowest price i will take for this unit!!! $350 shipped.
    do you realize that when you hover your mouse over the link that you put up there. . .the price that shows is $219.99??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO! You probably won't get what you are asking. . .but GLWS.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea whay you are talking abour sir. The cheapest place you can find this is on ebay for $399.99 and those are refurbs.

The only link provided was clarions direct link where msrp shows $999.

Im also "hovering" my mouse over my video and that link and dont see what your talking about???

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still available

Nitefury360 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Trades ?

TEAM ADIRE 2012

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1016389

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Offer up.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast