Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Audio Control Overdrive 13volt line driver BNIB

Item(s) for Sale:

AudioControl Overdrive 13v Line Drive

Item(s) Description/Condition:
    Brand New, n never powered, decided to go with the 6 channel AudioControl Matrix, this line driver is for serious amps only. If you have a commercial amplifier that is good like a Kicker zx, Rockford T series, JL, memphis, then this line driver isn't for you unless you're running multiple amps, you should just stick with a commercial Memphis, Kicker, etc. line driver, or a 7 volt pre out line driver. This line driver will put out serious pre amp input volts, and most commercial amps don't like over 6 volt input, we're talking pre amp (RCA V) I'm sure a lot of you know this, but just in-case someone who doesn't know, I'd hate for them to burn up the input section of their amp, and think it's a defected line driver, or just ruin their amp. Also, for those that know how to regulate these things, I'm sure you can make it work on any amp, and I don't wanna insult no body, I just have witnessed people burn their input section with these audiocontrol line drivers. Thank You for looking

Price:
    100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship after cleared payment

Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

SMFJ is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Audio Control Overdrive 13volt line driver BNIB

This still for sale?

Closed Thread