FS: Alpine PXA-H510 Processor BNIB!
Alpine PXA-H510 Processor BNIB!
The PXA-H510 lets you hear Dolby-encoded movies on DVD discs with sensational surround sound effects. It also provides a wide range of other sophisticated signal processing functions, including Digital Time Correction, Digital Parametric EQ, six Surround Sound modes, three Listening modes, and a Bi-Phantom mode that creates two centre images for both people in the front seat.
Dolby Digital 5.1ch Sound: Dolby Pro-Logic-encoded movies provide front and surround channels, plus a centre channel for enhanced dialogue. Dolby Digital adds a bass channel and the advantage of true stereo from the surround channels. Add a centre speaker and subwoofer to your front and rear speaker pairs and discover the awe-some sound of a 5.1-channel mobile theatre. Passengers will feel like they're right in the middle of the action!
Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital
- Speaker System: Front / Large, Small Centre / Large, small, Off Rear / Large, small, Off
- Channel Level -10 - +10 (1 dB/step) Independent of Front-L / Front-R / Rear-L / Rear-R / Centre
- BI-PHANTOM Level +/- 5dB (1 dB/step)
- Rear MIX Level +/- 6dB (3 dB/step)
- Centre Delay 0 - 5ms (1 ms steps)
- Rear Delay 0 - 5ms (5 ms steps)
- Listening Mode Standard / Maximum / Late Night
- Front and Rear: Band 1: 20Hz - 630Hz (1/3 oct), Band 2: 63Hz - 2kHz (1/3 oct), Band 3: 200Hz - 6.3kHz (1/3 oct), Band 4: 630Hz - 20kHz (1/3 oct)
- Centre: Band 1: 100Hz - 2.5kHz (1/3 oct), Band 2: 315Hz - 8kHz (1/3 oct)
- Subwoofer: Band 1: 20Hz - 80Hz (1/3 oct)
- Level 9dB (1.8dB step)
- Q Factor 1.0/2.0/5.0
- Adjustable Time: 0.0 ms - 20.0 ms (0.1ms/step)
- Independent Front-L / Front-R / Rear-L / Rear-R / Centre
- Subwoofer Level Control: 0 - 15dB (1dB step)
- Cut Off Frequency: 80Hz
- Preset Memory: Normal / Stadium / Live / Church / Hall / Dance
- Adjustable Level Control: -4 - +4 (9 step)
- Adjustable Time Control: -4 - +4 (9 step)
- 3 Optical Digital Inputs
- Analog RCA Input
- Ai-NET Input
- Front / Rear / Centre / Subwoofer
- Base Unit 240 x 50 x 160 (mm)
- 6 Private Memory Setting
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dBA
- Channel Separation: 70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 850mV
This item is Brand New in the box! This beauty is absolutely mint and has never been mounted or used in any way! It comes with the original box, power cord and manuals. You will need an Ai-Net cable to connect it to your head unit. This is a great unit if you are looking for DSP features and has 3 optical inputs for DVD players, video game consoles and more.
4. Price: :
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I'm always looking for older Rockford Fosgate equipment. Anything from 2004 and back. Send me a PM if you have something for sale.
Currently looking for:
1501bd & 1500bd
Power HX2 & Team RF Motors, Baskets, Dustcaps, ect.
Oval Bass Knobs
References - CACO: BassAddictJ, Reeftopia, Skartisu, Tuck05, Snow713, Shakindablock, PSI, Shocker, beatnbronco - CA: aaronwhitlock3, 07sciontc - DIYMA: GroundScr8pr