+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: ground zero uranium sq

cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

ground zero uranium sq

so just wondering i see plenty of "German engineering " and wondering where are the speakers actually made in? because on the box it sayS PRC which to me stands for People's Republic of China .

cjm86 is online now Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ground zero uranium sq

Head Unit/Speakers: Cheap Pioneer package from Walmart
    Subwoofers: 2 SoundQubed HDS210s in custom 2.2 cuft box tuned to 33 hertz (I know a little small for them, had to save space.)
    Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics BRZ1700. Wired to 2 ohm (1200 watts.)
    Electrical: Stock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Many of the speakers are made in China. There are speakers offered by Ground Zero that are built in Germany.
    Ground Zero has an engineer in house who has been designing, tweaking designs etc to come up with their models, this the German Engineering statements.

4. Likes cjm86 liked this post
    bbeljefe is online now Supporting Vendor bbeljefe is a Supporting Member of the forum!

bbeljefe is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quality has nothing to do with where a product is made. One can have low quality products made in the USA or high quality products made in Mexico. It has to do with what the manufacturer is willing to pay the build house and what they're willing to pay for materials. Moreover, a manufacturer can buy designs from a build house or it can spec them. I would assume that GZ specs them, hence the phrase "German Engineering".

It never ceases to amaze me that people automatically think that because cheap products come from China, all products that come from China are cheap. If that logic were sound... then ALL Americans are criminals, because America has the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Owner, Audio Anarchy, LLC
    2915 Youree Drive, Shreveport, LA
    318-780-6149

Authorized Dealer in NW Louisiana for CT Sounds & Execution Audio. We also carry other products but you really don't want that stuff... ;-)

6. Likes jeffdachef, fatboytyler, cjm86 liked this post
    jeffdachef is online now I Bass Boost Rock/Metal!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"Quality has nothing to do with where a product is made. One can have low quality products made in the USA or high quality products made in Mexico."

^^^So **** true, that statement hit home for me! Few years ago, I had a toilet made in the USA and that thing gave me Clogged Toilet Hell for 3 years; I had to fix it eight or nine times and each time was a filthy mess! Switched it out for one made in mexico and never had a problem since! It uses less water and even flushes smoother, quicker and better!

Clip city b1tch, clip clip city b1tch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames b1tch.
    2009 Sienna 3.5L Subs : C2 threatcon 15s. Sub amp: hifonics brx 2400.1D x 2
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS bought used from vertex audio Mids/Highs amp: PPI Phantom 900.4 - bought from dragnix
    Front stage: 3 way active front stage with Massive Audio CKX 6x9 component. ckx 6x9 midbass in doors + DB drive pro audio 6.5 in the kick. Rear stage: Jbl ms62C(Its a van I need rear fill). Still NOT ENOUGH! SEND HELP!! 4 Pro Audio 10s in the future
    320 amp Singer alt almost installed. Just a group 31 deka in the back atm with big 3 finished.

PHD - USA is online now I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Just because a product is made in China doesn't make it bad. As we all know, many Apple products are made in China. As long as you have strict QC standards, products made in China can be very nice and reliable.

PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer

9. Likes MrFoca liked this post
+ Reply to Thread