+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reload Thread: Beware of Anything Audio- Augusta,Ga

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: It's not about money just quality. So beat your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Tewksbury View Post
    You know whats cool. I don't need your opinion to know that I think. Also I am not worried that any of you know my name. Or even have seen my picture. I am not the least bit scared or worried about you pathetic spammers coming after me or even doing anything remotely more than spamming more nonsense. So basically enjoy your petty life.

I told Richard I posted here and I am sure he will figure that most of the BS that was posted here was by sad people that stalk these forums to do just that.

I know Audio and you can't even try to say that a $500 stereo could sound better then mine unless it was stolen and sold dirt cheap. So get over your lack of knowledge self. Thank You
    I'm going to start by saying I know nothing about any of the shops down there, but I will say that if Richard is a smart man, he'll tell you to delete the majority of your posts and shut your mouth. You are an idiot.

When ZR's were first released, Mobile Electronics were selling them here for 699. Yes, they are authorized.

Today I went to another Mobile Electronics, an authorized JL Audio dealer, they quoted me 599 for the set. You're an idiot.

Furthermore, I asked about the 1000/1v1. They have two instock and are willing to sell them at 649 each. When I started, I remember them selling them for "sale" at 899 and when they were hot on the market, I remember them selling at 999.99, no more. You're numbers are, again, skewed. I wish I had asked about the 300/4 just to burst your *** a little more, to be honest.

So, this is what I think. Your friend got called out and doesn't want to get on here himself - that's fine, but yet your oustanding amount of "knowlege" has blown everyones mind. Furthermore, I think that you have personally been butt****ed on the equipment and pricing of that equipment and you're trying to find justification for what you've done.

Now, onto what I suggest. I suggest that you speak to your friend Richard and allow him to explain himself because you are flat *** making people believe that he's a conniving bastard. You need to shut your mouth before anyone who reads this thread only goes into his shop to drop jokes

Have a good day.

Oh, and...

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

ccab is offline For The Horde!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Beware of Anything Audio- Augusta,Ga

Quote Originally Posted by rlcowboy View Post
    Beware of this guy!! First of all he is very expensive, u will find his prices higher than others! I bought a JL Audio 12W6, a JL 500/1, 300/4, and an enclosure and amp wiring kit. Right around $2000. The next week I bought a Eclipse 4000 Head Unit but when I got home I had already been given one as a gift from my Dad, so I took the HU back the very next morning, still sealed in the box with reciept and he would not give me my money back. He said he wasnt in the return buisiness. Hows that for taking care of your big spending customers! Oh, and he will talk to you like your an idiot and is very short with people. Now I understand why his shop is always empty! You can also find plenty of other folks in Augusta with horror storys from there too, I can name three dif. people right now. He runs the shop with his wife and his name is Richard. He will cheat you and think NOTHING of it. I just hope others can benefit from my mistake in dealing with this goof ball!!
    understandable...but your the idiot that spent 2000 dollars on that worthless crap.

04 Chevy Malibu LS V6
    Front Stage: Alpine CDA-9884
    6.5"s: (2) Rockfords + (2) Alpines in doors
    6.9"s: (2) Alpines
    Battery: Kinetik HC1400
    Alt: Stock
    Subs: 2 12" Alpine Type R's @ 1 ohm
    Amp: Audioque AQ1200D amp.
    Box: Custom Ported 36hz
    Wiring: big 3 and all Knu wires.
    Vid of System: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00GaYCsXMso
    Feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...20#post6780620
    SOLD TO: Louisiana_CRX
    BOUGHT FROM: Fraze
    COMING SOON! (2) 12" DC Level 4XL's, (1) AQ3500D

chevytruck king is offline chevytruck king

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anything audio is a little higher price than most places but he does do excellent work and stands behind his stuff if THEY install it and it ****s up he will exchange it or fix it. as far as standard electronics and mobile audio concepts go i perfer mobile audio to them. i use a store in edgefield,sc bout 20-25 miles from augusta ga they can have n e thing that either of the stores have and do the same if not a better warrenty and have never done me wrong. if you go there tell em that chucky referred you there and they will take care of you i promise that. mtx to kicker to lower brands like jensen and boss they can get it all. 803-637-0044 or 803 480 3817 for directions and appointments.

THAT AUDIO GUY is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HOLY CRAP!!!

It has been a minute since i posted on this topic and it seems like alot has happened since....

starting with...

the only person to say something great about ANYTHING AUDIO seems to have purchased whatever Richard would sell him (which I bet was whatever richard had in stock).....

FOR THE RECORD.....ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE WHO PAYS RETAIL PRICING FOR JL AUDIO IS A RETARD....R E T A R D ......it is well made equipment...but no where near the money.....

JOE....you keep talking about sound quality as the reason you bougt JL Audio....then how come if you walk to the lanes of a sound quality competition....NO ONE IS RUNNING JL AUDIO....NO ONE....THEY EITHER HAVE FOCAL OR JBL EQUIPMENT....Just sayin....
    The fact is.....go where you feel comfortable....and they have good installers...let their work speak for itself....you can get equipment anywhere....but getting it installed properly is the KEY....

p.s. check out that shop Mobile audio Concepts myspace page....my friend says they finished a Magnum that is the SHIZ!!!! 4 15" and custom everything...

ANYWAY.......JOE.....SORRY....BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD TRY SOME ORION OR FOCAL .....

AND AS FAR AS SUPER SUBS GO......SEARCH YOUTUBE FOR ORION HCCA SUBWOOFER COMPARISON...

Classiccarguy is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: Beware of Anything Audio- Augusta,Ga

I have to say that this thread kept me thoroughly entertained for a full 45 minutes. As an installer with over ten years experience and a lover of car audio I didn't want to take sides (plus the whole "me against the world" thing seems to fit this thread nicely). I am also a veteran and I spent two full years non-stop in Iraq and I just returned to Augusta this May after finishing up my tour there. The first thing I did was seek out audio shops in the area and I haven't made my mind up yet but the most helpful and friendliest shop I've been to so far has been MAC (Mobile Audio Concepts). The people at Anything Audio were a bit snooty and high-handed at first but warmed up a bit after I informed them of my experience and we talked for a while about audio systems but they didn't seem too interested after I said that I was looking for materials so that I could build my own custom system. All of this is off-topic since the only reason why I even registered here was to thank all of you for the most entertaining read I've had in a long time.
    Oh and feel free to burn me on my grammar or spelling or even the fact that I just joined this forum. I really don't care and I actually think it's pretty **** funny.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thunder9500 View Post
    A lot of Augusta folks don't know it....but the local Circuit City (the shop I work at) does custom boxes, custom fabrication, fiberglass, etc.

Anyone looking, come on down.

how's that working out for ya ?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

3deepjp is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and too addon too this thread " LAWSON" F**** ****" what ever you do please dont go there. if thinking about going there your better off doing it yourself!

Horacio is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have been reading the replys on this post for a while now and i found it hard to believe it has been going on this long.Let me be clear on this,He was still in buisnees last year when i went in there and he is an over bearing ego maniac that tries to talk down to you.Even trash talked the current setup in the auto.I did get a estimate from him though.My next stop was extreme audio not far from there. The guy there is named christian and he set me up with as good or better system for a much better price.kenwood-kdx-x396 excelon head unit kenwood kfc-1694ps6.5 3 ways,kenwood x500excelon amp. and i got the jlstealth box from extreme in caralina and they installed that.Knew his buisness,helped me set it all up and shot the breeze with me when he wasnt helping someone.replaced the head unit with a smile 2 months later when it started failing to eject.2004 GMC Canyon crew cab.I didnt want it to knock the paint off my truck to start with and he got it rite.i have not heard a better sound inside another truck.it came off like a peach.I would recomend him and the store to anyone.awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9