I'm deciding if I want new components or to keep them. As you know, I've been parting out my system because I got a new car. I have everything sold except my Kicker Resolution RS6's and my US Acoustic USX-2080 amp, but I've been thinking about installing these into my new car (Mazda RX-8). These will be replacing the Bose speakers in the front. So I was thinking, should I just sell my components and try to "upgrade" to a little better components or sell everything and just wait a while until doing the system.
I would keep the amp if I decided to sell just my components which puts out around 80-100W x 2 @ 4ohms. I was thinking about the Type-X components from Alpine, but I don't know how they would compare to the Resolutions. If there is anything better than the Resolutions for ~$150 then I'll sell them, if not, I'll just keep them and install them in the new car since I was happy with the combination in my Blazer.