Closed Thread

Reload Thread: I thought ED had great customer service?

loudfivepoint0 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought ED had great customer service?

Everytime i've talked to Elemental Designs so far, they have been great. Yesterday they told me to call back today about the nine.1 amplifier. So, I tried....and tried.......and tried. Ever since 3:40 today I've been calling them and NEVER did they answer. I have called them at least 40times over that time period. Probably more. Are they closed or something?? I'm upset, I've been hoping to get my nine.1 on its way today. Maybe i'll get a kicker or something instead. AHHHH I guess i'm just trying to vent.

RE XXX15 (stolen)
    4.2 cu ft at 32hz (stolen)
    ED nine.1 (stolen)
    1/0 wiring
    HO alternator (pa performance)
    40 sq ft of ed v1se
    CDT EF-61 6.5" components

saosin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: I thought ED had great customer service?

they aren't trying to ignore you dude, they are REALLY busy over at the shop, the 11ov.2 are being shipped they have like over 200-300 shipments to make, your best bet is to talk to live support........ over in their forums they warned us about this week being REALLY busy....

head unit = Alpine 9830 <--- for sale
    Sub amp = orion 2500d
    subs = 3 13ov.2 in 6cf box tuned to 32hz

<--- da aZn guy in da DW Crew

|] \/\/ krew "We keep the hearing aid business alive"

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loudfivepoint0
    Everytime i've talked to Elemental Designs so far, they have been great. Yesterday they told me to call back today about the nine.1 amplifier. So, I tried....and tried.......and tried. Ever since 3:40 today I've been calling them and NEVER did they answer. I have called them at least 40times over that time period. Probably more. Are they closed or something?? I'm upset, I've been hoping to get my nine.1 on its way today. Maybe i'll get a kicker or something instead. AHHHH I guess i'm just trying to vent.

aren't the 9.1 on back order? their customer service is hit or miss. sometimes they are real good at answering ****, sometimes not. keep harassing them, i'm sure they will appreciate that and want to help you more.

eric77 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaosmoon off icixsound
    Next week being March 7th - March 10th.

The following services will be effected.

Live Support
    Phone System

With the new web site and all the new product offerings / items coming off pre-production and shipping. We are very very very busy people. Our shop is busting with more product / shipping and orders than we have ever had (THANK YOU!!!).

This does mean one major thing. There is more to do! Specially the following needs to be done.

1. Hundreds of people need to be called yet for cc verification on their pre-production items for 6500s, NINe.4's, 9Kv.2, 11Ov.2, as well as a slew more for backordered items now shipping or in final assembly / QC getting ready to ship.

2. Box Construction. Around a dozen people are waiting on custom enclosures. We need to finish these up.

The live support system and phone system will be chosen specifically becuase at the moment both of them are going insane. When the phone gets picked up, we put down the other line and bam, the other one rings, this is fairly consistent, all day long. Our problem is we are spending so much time on the computer and phone giving product support, order support, and taking orders. We can't get a lot of work done.

The obvious solution is hire someone. We've done that So we're taken care of on that front. They will just need some time to get moved here, and re-adjusted to their surroundings.

Monday - Thursday of next week eD will be open. Our ticket system will be completely open and you can still email us with any questions you may have. We will still spend time throughout the day to answer these obviously.

Friday we will be answering the phones as usual as well as be on the support live system. A LOT of people will get phone calls from someone at Elemental Designs next week so if you've got something on order and paid via cc chances are that you will hear from us.

During this time we are also doing a few things that require a good deal of attention. A few things we are doing is

1. Replacing the shopping cart. This way people will be able to track all their orders online including see tracking #'s, etc etc.
    2. Replacing cc processors. So people will not need to get a phone call to confirm pre production sales anymore. It can be done digitally when the change is made.
    3. Finishing the package deal engine which will allow anyone at anytime to build their own package deals online , and get the discount.

These things will require a good deal of time / phone calls / programming to get it all going properly.

Next week is going to be a good one I think. We've got palletes full of stuff to QC that is going to grow and grow and grow over the next few weeks. And the entire warehouse needs to be re-organized to boot to accomodate all the v2 lines we've got around.
    I have gotten nothing but good customer service from them.

soundsplinter rl-p 15 (145.1 dB @ 45 hz), 2.5 cu ft @ 28 hz, eD nine.1, NEXT VRz 2.200, NEXT VRz 2.400, Coustic XM-6, eD eu-650 mids, CDT tw-24 tweets, pioneer deh-6300, cadence ZX651, edead, knukonceptz
    ALL SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As stated the phone lines are not being answered until after Thursday because of all the things that need to be taken care of, but the ticket system is still on-line and e-mail is always an option. We'll try to get back to you as soon as we can.

- Luke

luke@edesignaudio.com

m2o03 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's good to hear about a business based here in iowa doin so well....i'm planning to set up a couple 12" Brahmas in the rear hatch of an Acura RSX sometime. (dont have the car yet, but am planning ahead.) Really torn between the eD nine.1 and arc 1500 XXK (that could get expensive)...but yeah...i've heard nothing but good about eD, so keep up the good work.

NE14MX is offline Finish the Drill

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE is the same way at times. I've called them several times and not got an answer. Doesn;t necessarily mena they have bad customer service. Just have a little patience before you judge them on an incident like that. I know what you mean though, when you make the decision to buy something, it's no fun to wait around,

Nikuk is offline Been Gone Too Long

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

* > eD.

What the f00k happened to this place?

syntekz is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought I was going to have a bad experience with an order of eDead that I've been waiting on for over a week. I talked to someone on the live Support system this morning while I was at work and they were able to figure out the problem. Ben called me back directly on my cell phone approximately 20 minutes after talking to the support dude.

I won't be specific, but Ben just apologized over and over and was saying that they are EXTREMELY busy with all orders. He offered to cancel my order if need be and is shipping out my product (that is on back-order) with 3 day shipping at no extra cost.

I think you have to understand that this is a smaller company, I highly doubt that they have a call center with folks waiting on calls. As long as they make it right, they are good in my book.

Just be patient bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m2o03
    It's good to hear about a business based here in iowa doin so well....i'm planning to set up a couple 12" Brahmas in the rear hatch of an Acura RSX sometime. (dont have the car yet, but am planning ahead.) Really torn between the eD nine.1 and arc 1500 XXK (that could get expensive)...but yeah...i've heard nothing but good about eD, so keep up the good work.
    Where in IA are you? You may be able to come and try one out if you get all the wires installed. I had a 1500d-r for a while actually. It was pretty nice, but I got it used. I can't say I would pay the money for a new one though.

- Luke

luke@edesignaudio.com

Closed Thread