Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Cost for Custom Dash DVD Install

icruzwithbuzzon is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cost for Custom Dash DVD Install

Im gettin the Clarion VRX925VD put in the car and was wondering what the avg cost is for installing this into the dash???...it doesnt have to be this particular model...Guy at the audio place wants 300...is this good or am i gettin screwed??? I assume its good since he gave me the system for $1650, which is a pretty good deal..but he might try and make money back by chargin me more on the install portion...

JTz62 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cost for Custom Dash DVD Install

Originally posted by icruzwithbuzzon
    Im gettin the Clarion VRX925VD put in the car and was wondering what the avg cost is for installing this into the dash???...it doesnt have to be this particular model...Guy at the audio place wants 300...is this good or am i gettin screwed??? I assume its good since he gave me the system for $1650, which is a pretty good deal..but he might try and make money back by chargin me more on the install portion...

I'm not famaliar with that particular model. Is it just a flip-out screen/DVD? If it is, I think that is maybe a little high, but not much. It would all depend on the car, and if you have hide-away units(which you probably do if its a reg. flip-out) The title says custom dash install, does he have to modify the dash? If he does, then 300 sounds a whole lot better.

93 Cougar - under construction...again

62 Impala....up for sale

Closed Thread