Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Reload Thread: Ordering from RE???

  1. #1
    Semiazas's Avatar
    Semiazas is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Ordering from RE???

    How do I go about getting a hold of these people? I've tried to call and e-mail. Are they only open to calls from noon to 1? any info on getting a hold of them would be awesome. thanks







  2. #2
    DBfan187's Avatar
    DBfan187 is offline Supa's mom was here!



    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Poolside with Supa's mom.
    Posts
    46,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    You call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call...keep in mind the time zone difference as they are located in Las Vegas..then you call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call...keep trying...call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call callcall call call call call call call call call call call call call call call callcall call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call




  3. #3
    waNtsumBuMP's Avatar
    waNtsumBuMP is offline NOR CAL BEATZ



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Granite Bay, CA
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187
    You call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call...keep in mind the time zone difference as they are located in Las Vegas..then you call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call...keep trying...call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call callcall call call call call call call call call call call call call call call callcall call call call call call call call call call call call call call call call
    Thats bascially what everybody has to do on here to get a hold of them these days, email does no good at all, they never write back, they probly would if you emailed them saying you wanted to order like 20 MT's.... but besides yeah just keep callin, you might as well put their number on speed dial, becuz your fingers are gonna get tired from dialing... :S



    Team Nor Cal Beatz
    1993 Grand Cherokee
    System:
    HU: Alpine CDA-9827
    Sub: Planet Audio FU-18.2..
    Amp: Sony 2200GTX ... Soon to be Hifonics BX1500d
    Wiring/Fuses: Welding Supply 1/0, Audiopipe In-line fuse, TIFF Fuse & Monster Speaker wire
    Box: 7.5 cubes Tuned to 45hz with 150sq in of port...

    Quote Originally Posted by squeak9798
    FYI: The words "SPL" and "sealed box" never go in the same sentence.

  4. #4
    themainjam's Avatar
    themainjam is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Minden, nv
    Posts
    969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    hehe i got lucky the other day i called and Bing got someone right off. although he thought i was trying to order RE8s and i was asking about the specs of the sx and re....... we eventually figured it out



    '99 Toyota 4Runner
    _____________________________Condition_____Price Paid
    H/U: Pioneer Premier DEH-630 ____(Installed)_____$100 Used
    Front: Orion P6.2 Comps_________(Installed)_____$150 New
    Rear: Alpine Type R 5.25 Comps_ (Not Installed)___$50 New
    Subs: (1) 10" Alpine Type X Sealed. (Installed)____$50 New
    Sub Amp: Hifonics BX1500D ________(DOA)______$80 Used
    Comp Amp: Orion 8004 100 RMS X 4 (Installed)____$230 New



    AIM = TheMainJam
    MSN = Joshuaminz@hotmail.com
    YIM = all_star09

  5. #5
    jtomsic's Avatar
    jtomsic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    probaly cause everyone and there mom has re8s




    Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
    Subwoofers: (2)15" RE Audio XXX(05 model)
    Sub Box: Undecided..
    Sub Amp: Crescendo bc3500
    Speakers: 6.5" RE Audio XXX Components(soon to be 2nd pair in kick panels)
    Speaker Amp: Hifonics HFi100.2(for now...)
    Wiring: 2 runs of 1/0 throughout, XS Power battery in trunk,big 3 done, 270a alt, 1/0 accesories throughout
    Deadner: 75sq ft AT 60mil, 20sq ft Alphadamp
    Security: Crimestopper 2way alarm/remote start

  6. #6
    themainjam's Avatar
    themainjam is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Minden, nv
    Posts
    969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    true true true..... ICK!!!!



    '99 Toyota 4Runner
    _____________________________Condition_____Price Paid
    H/U: Pioneer Premier DEH-630 ____(Installed)_____$100 Used
    Front: Orion P6.2 Comps_________(Installed)_____$150 New
    Rear: Alpine Type R 5.25 Comps_ (Not Installed)___$50 New
    Subs: (1) 10" Alpine Type X Sealed. (Installed)____$50 New
    Sub Amp: Hifonics BX1500D ________(DOA)______$80 Used
    Comp Amp: Orion 8004 100 RMS X 4 (Installed)____$230 New



    AIM = TheMainJam
    MSN = Joshuaminz@hotmail.com
    YIM = all_star09

  7. #7
    waNtsumBuMP's Avatar
    waNtsumBuMP is offline NOR CAL BEATZ



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Granite Bay, CA
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by jtomsic
    probaly cause everyone and there mom has re8s
    I dont have re8s, and i know my mom doesnt either....
    But alot of people do have them... but who cares, they are good subs....



    Team Nor Cal Beatz
    1993 Grand Cherokee
    System:
    HU: Alpine CDA-9827
    Sub: Planet Audio FU-18.2..
    Amp: Sony 2200GTX ... Soon to be Hifonics BX1500d
    Wiring/Fuses: Welding Supply 1/0, Audiopipe In-line fuse, TIFF Fuse & Monster Speaker wire
    Box: 7.5 cubes Tuned to 45hz with 150sq in of port...

    Quote Originally Posted by squeak9798
    FYI: The words "SPL" and "sealed box" never go in the same sentence.

  8. #8
    Qckrun's Avatar
    Qckrun is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by waNtsumBuMP
    Thats bascially what everybody has to do on here to get a hold of them these days, email does no good at all, they never write back, they probly would if you emailed them saying you wanted to order like 20 MT's.... but besides yeah just keep callin, you might as well put their number on speed dial, becuz your fingers are gonna get tired from dialing... :S
    Or you can have inside connections lol.

    Gotta love knowing people lol. BEst thin is to call, unless u know david, some select few on this board do know him, and thus he talks to us lol.

    Call them, usually when i do call its like on the 1st call.




  9. #9
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by Qckrun
    Or you can have inside connections lol.

    Gotta love knowing people lol. BEst thin is to call, unless u know david, some select few on this board do know him, and thus he talks to us lol.

    Call them, usually when i do call its like on the 1st call.
    LMAO, Dave never wants to talk to me...





  10. #10
    waNtsumBuMP's Avatar
    waNtsumBuMP is offline NOR CAL BEATZ



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Granite Bay, CA
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by Qckrun
    Or you can have inside connections lol.

    Gotta love knowing people lol. BEst thin is to call, unless u know david, some select few on this board do know him, and thus he talks to us lol.

    Call them, usually when i do call its like on the 1st call.
    Well dam chris arent you the lucky one, i was ordering two se's for my friend and it took me like 13 calls to get through, i shoulda blocked and been like oh hey dave its chris from team bio.... haha j/k



    Team Nor Cal Beatz
    1993 Grand Cherokee
    System:
    HU: Alpine CDA-9827
    Sub: Planet Audio FU-18.2..
    Amp: Sony 2200GTX ... Soon to be Hifonics BX1500d
    Wiring/Fuses: Welding Supply 1/0, Audiopipe In-line fuse, TIFF Fuse & Monster Speaker wire
    Box: 7.5 cubes Tuned to 45hz with 150sq in of port...

    Quote Originally Posted by squeak9798
    FYI: The words "SPL" and "sealed box" never go in the same sentence.

  11. #11
    Qckrun's Avatar
    Qckrun is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Quote Originally Posted by waNtsumBuMP
    Well dam chris arent you the lucky one, i was ordering two se's for my friend and it took me like 13 calls to get through, i shoulda blocked and been like oh hey dave its chris from team bio.... haha j/k
    LoL.... So when u gonna run some RE's lol




  12. #12
    davidfre21's Avatar
    davidfre21 is offline Is just a lil racist...



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WesTex
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    i havent had to call more than once each time. and i think ive called them maybe 5-7 times or so, im guess im just lucky



    IA FTW!!!
    Team Sundown... what?

  13. #13
    BryanGsu's Avatar
    BryanGsu is offline Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    have not had any problem getting in touch with them, they were really friendly as well.




  14. #14
    Dustin19's Avatar
    Dustin19 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Yeah I've must have called them about 9 times this past week, and they answered they phone everytime.......




  15. #15
    XDrkmanX's Avatar
    XDrkmanX is offline Time to Duel B*tches



    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    1,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ordering from RE???

    Is there a reason that they don't have anyway to order off of their website.




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ordering from ebay?
    By SBLAZER in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 04:35 PM
  2. ordering from website
    By jer_stud56 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:17 AM
  3. ordering online
    By ridgebikes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2002, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2002, 06:46 PM
  5. Ordering New Stuff This Week Need Help Choosing SUBS
    By NYTROOPA in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2002, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum