Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Speaking of Sound Deadener!!!!

buthatsabuick is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Speaking of Sound Deadener!!!!

i have rear fillers on my cadillac and i have some there i also cut some squares and put it inbetween the bumper and where it bolts up

some people look at me and see negtivity
    some people look at me and see positivity
    i look at myself and see creativity
    god created me and i create money

Alpine CDA-9815 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Depression
    WHEEL wells I like that..Does the Roof make a big diffrence? I know for keeping music inside it does but what about outside sound killing (my main issue with flowmasters)
    I would do whatever you can do, the roof is something you should do. As far as the flowmaster if the stuff will stick do the underside of your bed (in your pic there is a truck so I take it you have one, could be wrong though)... and I take it you are going to do your floor in the cab as well. I have sound deadened my bed with Dynamat Xtream, SS Spectrum (the very first stuff), and I'm going to have my bed taken off and have everything spraied with the newest SS Spectrum. Also I'm having them spray the underbody of the cab, in the doors, inbetween the cab and the bed, all in the panels in the bed... and the wheel wells if it looks nice enough to. At least that's the plan, just put it anywhere you can get it.

Alpine CDA-9887 | CDT EF-61CF's | 12" Diamond Audio TDX | Diamond Audio D5 1200.1| Diamond Audio D5 600.4| KnuKonceptz Wiring
    Refs (sold to): Pitchblack98 | phyphoestilic | str8cyko | rotciv005 | gixxer9 |
    Refs (bought from): xreymax | denali804 | BLD_25 |

Depression is offline ISSUES

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well now I see why you have $1000 in Sound deadener..but thats great advice.
    Yea thats my truck and the Bed deadening is a great idea..With the motor mods and the exhaust my truck gets a wicked vibration in the bed during acceleration..it'll tickle your eardrums..so good looking on the spray stuff..got a website for me on that stuff to reaearch.
    Again..I am hardly breaking SPL records with my system but it's the outside noise that is terribble on my ride!!

Alpine CDA-9815 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Depression
    Well now I see why you have $1000 in Sound deadener..but thats great advice.
    Yea thats my truck and the Bed deadening is a great idea..With the motor mods and the exhaust my truck gets a wicked vibration in the bed during acceleration..it'll tickle your eardrums..so good looking on the spray stuff..got a website for me on that stuff to reaearch.
    Again..I am hardly breaking SPL records with my system but it's the outside noise that is terribble on my ride!!
    Liquid is really the way to go, if I could do it all over again I wouldn't have wasted my money on Dynamat Xtream, or any other mats really. The only thing I would/will use mats for anymore is for the inner doors, and plastic (seeing as how liquid dosen't stick to plastic well). Another thing that helps with bed vibrations is a good spray in bed liner... I went with Line X and I talked them down to $300. If you're looking to get some liquid stuff PM ifandorbuts on this forum, or look at the Second Skin web site... it's only $39 a gallon right now http://www.secondskinaudio.com/specialpricing.html

Alpine CDA-9887 | CDT EF-61CF's | 12" Diamond Audio TDX | Diamond Audio D5 1200.1| Diamond Audio D5 600.4| KnuKonceptz Wiring
    Refs (sold to): Pitchblack98 | phyphoestilic | str8cyko | rotciv005 | gixxer9 |
    Refs (bought from): xreymax | denali804 | BLD_25 |

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2