+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Reload Thread: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

  1. #1
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Im back..First Zip back ill do around 30 songs that I want redone....in the meantime send me requests and they will be done for the next!

    Also no one ever complained of my songs clipping and if they did they were in ranges above human hearing and above hurting any sub or tweeter...I know of a few that did have some slight clipping in the HIGHER frequencies...but that wont even be the case now as I now have a new tool that puts a limiter on clipping at all frequencies...




  2. Thanks Jeffdachef thanked for this post
    Likes Jeffdachef, Krave liked this post



  3. #2
    ChaseinBass's Avatar
    ChaseinBass is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Calif
    Posts
    1,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    700 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake212197 View Post
    Im back..First Zip back ill do around 30 songs that I want redone....in the meantime send me requests and they will be done for the next!

    Also no one ever complained of my songs clipping and if they did they were in ranges above human hearing and above hurting any sub or tweeter...I know of a few that did have some slight clipping in the HIGHER frequencies...but that wont even be the case now as I now have a new tool that puts a limiter on clipping at all frequencies...
    How do I get the zip once its done ?



    Pioneer Prs80, Amps, PPI.900.4 and Taramps 15000 HD, CDT HD-2/BLs and 2 pr Anarchy mids, two 18 team FI s 4 group31 Black Cherry Batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple alts

  4. #3
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    I upload all zips via google drive and will give everyone the link once they are finished and youll be able to download directly from the link I give...




  5. #4
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is offline Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6048 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    "REDMERCEDES" by Anime
    "You Got Me" by G-Eazy
    "Down For Me" by G-Eazy
    "Guala" by G-Eazy
    "Been On" by G-Eazy
    "Let You Go" by MGK
    "Summer Sixteen" by Drake
    "All Me" by Drake
    "Gyalchester" by Drake
    "Can't Have Everything" by Drake
    "Shot for Me" by Drake
    "Two Shots" by Lil Wayne <----------Banger!
    "Castro" by Yo Gotti
    "Check" by Meek Mill
    "From the D to the A" by Tee Grizzley
    "What They Want" by Schoolboy Q
    "Swamp" by Riff Raff
    "Play Wit Yo Bitch" by Young Dolph
    "Comin Out Strong" by Future
    "Drop" by K CAMP <----------------------------------------------------BANGER
    "biebs in the trap" by Travis Scott
    "Ain't Me" by Casper (feat. Caskey)
    "All In a Day" by Berner
    "Again" by Flyleaf
    "Broken" by Seether
    "Broken Pieces" by Apocalyptica (feat. Lacey Sturm)



    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  6. #5
    Jeffdachef's Avatar
    Jeffdachef is online now Gunz That Turn on Nunz



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South Coast Metro, CA
    Posts
    13,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6148 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Got 4 i've been wanting, normal tempo and pitch if possible.

    dont need you - bullet for my valentine

    Re-education through labor - rise against

    Killing in the name of - rage against the machine

    whats it feel like to be ghost - taking back Sunday


    Well most recordings come stock with clipping straight off the store bought disk so I wouldnt worry about the highs clipping too much since stock is already clipped to sh*t and it plays fine on most people's systems without harm.



    09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k
    Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged
    Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.
    320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

  7. #6
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    12,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2793 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by adulbrich View Post
    "REDMERCEDES" by Anime
    "You Got Me" by G-Eazy
    "Down For Me" by G-Eazy
    "Guala" by G-Eazy
    "Been On" by G-Eazy
    "Let You Go" by MGK
    "Summer Sixteen" by Drake
    "All Me" by Drake
    "Gyalchester" by Drake
    "Can't Have Everything" by Drake
    "Shot for Me" by Drake
    "Two Shots" by Lil Wayne <----------Banger!
    "Castro" by Yo Gotti
    "Check" by Meek Mill
    "From the D to the A" by Tee Grizzley
    "What They Want" by Schoolboy Q
    "Swamp" by Riff Raff
    "Play Wit Yo Bitch" by Young Dolph
    "Comin Out Strong" by Future
    "Drop" by K CAMP <----------------------------------------------------BANGER
    "biebs in the trap" by Travis Scott
    "Ain't Me" by Casper (feat. Caskey)
    "All In a Day" by Berner
    "Again" by Flyleaf
    "Broken" by Seether
    "Broken Pieces" by Apocalyptica (feat. Lacey Sturm)
    Needs more flyleaf. A little Amy Lee wouldn't hurt either.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  8. #7
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Tee Grizzely aye? Ive done bout 5 his best off his new album theyll be on next zip..give me bout a week and I should have 2 zips out..maybe by this Sunday.




  9. #8
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdachef View Post
    Got 4 i've been wanting, normal tempo and pitch if possible.

    dont need you - bullet for my valentine

    Re-education through labor - rise against

    Killing in the name of - rage against the machine

    whats it feel like to be ghost - taking back Sunday


    Well most recordings come stock with clipping straight off the store bought disk so I wouldnt worry about the highs clipping too much since stock is already clipped to sh*t and it plays fine on most people's systems without harm.
    Gotcha will do yours seperate and will send em direct to you..pm your email.




  10. #9
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Unbelievable I did broken by Seether last night for my own listening by total coincidence lol..it jams!




  11. #10
    Papermaker85's Avatar
    Papermaker85 is offline Better built than bought!



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New orleans LA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4073 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!




    Insidious Audio

  12. #11
    Papermaker85's Avatar
    Papermaker85 is offline Better built than bought!



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New orleans LA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4073 Post(s)

  13. #12
    Papermaker85's Avatar
    Papermaker85 is offline Better built than bought!



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New orleans LA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4073 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Yall be on the whack fake *** boy commerical ****



    Insidious Audio

  14. #13
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is offline Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6048 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Needs more flyleaf. A little Amy Lee wouldn't hurt either.
    I have a lot of Flyleaf, but i don't know how many of the songs would sound good slowed.

    I'm a huge Lacey Sturm fan

    Beautiful and talented

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake212197 View Post
    Unbelievable I did broken by Seether last night for my own listening by total coincidence lol..it jams!
    Nice! I like Seether a lot



    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  15. #14
    yahhhyahhh's Avatar
    yahhhyahhh is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJSlowfets View Post
    Unbelievable I did broken by Seether last night for my own listening by total coincidence lol..it jams!
    Dude thank for these remakes u do they have me beating the block I get so much compliments about how I'm shaking windows . Jp my whole family cusses me out

    Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600




  16. Thanks DJSlowfets thanked for this post
  17. #15
    DJSlowfets's Avatar
    DJSlowfets is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    κόλαση
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Re: DJ Slowfets Taking requests again..GO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yahhhyahhh View Post
    Dude thank for these remakes u do they have me beating the block I get so much compliments about how I'm shaking windows . Jp my whole family cusses me out

    Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600
    Ya man, just did a new zip today go check it out!



    Quote Originally Posted by DJSlowfets View Post
    If you hear clipping/distortion check your equipment, as I stated I make sure there is no clipping whatsoever...I assume no liability for any damages to personal property. If you don't like these zips go kick rocks no one's forcing you to play them on your system

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum