+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: the camry and the lexus

adio is offline THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

the camry and the lexus

ok, time to work on the camry.....
    1. i need a new headunit (touchscreen)..... pioneer or kenwood? i already have a pioneer avh-x4800bs in my lexus. its the fresh!!
    2. i need a backup cam too. does it matter which i get? are there some that are higher quality and/or more durable??

3. subs.....2 ported 10s, one 15 or one (maybe sealed)18"?? will be tuned to 27-28hz

for my lexus:
    time to switch it up..... right now i have 1 ported 12. should i move to two ported 8s or 2 sealed 10s?

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)
    fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Re: the camry and the lexus

Yall Fucl<ers better answer me lol

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)
    fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

SocMunky is offline What happened in here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)

For what its worth I've been looking into headunits as well. Double-Dins, but I am going Kenwood over Pioneer. Why are so many DD's downright fugly still...
    And ****, for simplicity sake just do a single 15. Plenty loud.

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

mclerico83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1019 Post(s)

1 15 and 2 8's in a tline good variety.

look at the reviews on night vision for the backup camera. Thats where the better ones separate themselves and viewing angle.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclerico83 View Post
    1 15 and 2 8's in a tline good variety.

look at the reviews on night vision for the backup camera. Thats where the better ones separate themselves and viewing angle.
    do mean google ' night vision backup camera" ???

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List