Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: How do these subs look ?

BoomTaco64 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: How do these subs look ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoca View Post
    Man you are a clown with a big big mouth. I'll show you everything I own. Come on down to Baltimore maryland sweetheart. I don't own crappy stuff my friend, sorry to inform you or where you receive that info. Yeah let's shell out $1000's on a new system being a beginner I the car audio world, you dumb sock chewing *****. Most people start off used, used don't mean garbage twink boy. Or are you one of those femboys that daddy spoils ???? GGF dik face.

Did you even click the link? Its a $250 amp/sub's and enclosure package. Comes with a 5yr warranty. Your used products give a warranty that long for a beginner?...your amp/sub/enclosure with a 5yr warranty for that cheap......uuuuummmmmm....didn't think so...use your head about this...would you go and spend $500 on used stereo equipment the first time out? If so then that's you...what if he doesn't like the stuff your selling...really an 18" yeah that's practical for a beginner....your the stupidest person/seller I know...your a piece of ****....

Beatin' is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

boomtaco has had some forum members suck his dick recently so he's feeling empowered to run his fingers across the keyboard.

My only argument against an 18" sub in a kia optima is due to the size of the trunk lid, floor, and opening when the back seats are folded. I did some searching around and saw a fella do a 18" IB in a 2003 optima. I couldn't imagine a proper box fitting in any way inside an optima trunk.

Also in regards to that speaker box, are all the speakers going to be used? What kind of amp will OP use? I suppose a 2-4 channel? Maybe a mono block and have the tweets disconnected. What's the impedance on the 8's? etc........

All day I'm clippin'
    voltage be dippin'
    I don't give a damn,
    cause my trunk always hittin'!

creating a proper sound wave. Step one, turn it up until clipping. Step two, done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argenis69 View Post
    If your joking around then jaja whatever you say. If not then, I don't give a d a m n about dumb fuks like you.
    When I see the opportunity to help, I give my opinions of what I really know and I always try to help with good things, not throwing trash and stupid comments to people who don't know as much.
    I would not waste your time talking to that yard as$ ***....he is useless and wants to pedel his used crap to newbies and not actually help them out...stupid if you ask me...buy new with warranty or used with nothing....hard choice there....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beatin' View Post
    boomtaco has had some forum members suck his dick recently so he's feeling empowered to run his fingers across the keyboard.

My only argument against an 18" sub in a kia optima is due to the size of the trunk lid, floor, and opening when the back seats are folded. I did some searching around and saw a fella do a 18" IB in a 2003 optima. I couldn't imagine a proper box fitting in any way inside an optima trunk.

Also in regards to that speaker box, are all the speakers going to be used? What kind of amp will OP use? I suppose a 2-4 channel? Maybe a mono block and have the tweets disconnected. What's the impedance on the 8's? etc........

And your doing nothing to help out a newbie not giving any useful info...just stay out if you cannot help with any advice.... Dip shite a$s....

Beatin' is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoomTaco64 View Post
    And your doing nothing to help out a newbie not giving any useful info...just stay out if you cannot help with any advice.... Dip shite a$s....
    see post #11

All day I'm clippin'
    voltage be dippin'
    I don't give a damn,
    cause my trunk always hittin'!

creating a proper sound wave. Step one, turn it up until clipping. Step two, done.

tommydh is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks like the old Liquidation Sale special. One other problem may be due to sheer age they may not last very long at all. I ran into that problem with some Polk DB proto types from the early to mid 90's that were sitting in storage at a friends house. They looked fine but after some use I had glue losing adhesion, tinsel leads failing and they were new in box just 20 years old, may have had some improper climate but that box may be better in your basement or garage on the stereo than having to replace them in time in your vehicle. My advice is go ahead and find something newer and dont let the free subs idea cause to to be unhappy when you can be right from start

Pioneer DEH 80 PRS
    1 Sundown SD-2 10,
    Kicker SS56.2 components.(Soon to be changed out) Anyone with a set of these or maybe a single mid I'm looking
    Rockford Fosgate T-1000.1bd
    Pioneer GM6400f

I am DH Audio.,
    This isn't baseball I'm the original DH Richard Ctranium

MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Did you even click the link? Its a $250 amp/sub's and enclosure package. Comes with a 5yr warranty. Your used products give a warranty that long for a beginner?...your amp/sub/enclosure with a 5yr warranty for that cheap......uuuuummmmmm....didn't think so...use your head about this...would you go and spend $500 on used stereo equipment the first time out? If so then that's you...what if he doesn't like the stuff your selling...really an 18" yeah that's practical for a beginner....your the stupidest person/seller I know...your a piece of ****....
    Maybe mommy & daddy didn't teach you how to read. It was a joke you inbred pile of donkey ****. Or maybe you were found in a dumpster as a baby. For real man. You talk a lot of smack, think you are king S hit on turd island or something. My first big system was 2 15 RFL's. I bought them off Eddie Alfaro. And a earthquake D3 amp. All used, built my own box with a MTX techs help and pulled a 144.3 on a term. Very first system ever. I don't need information from little crumbs like you, you are worthless in the car audio world to me. Why don't you keep doing what's best and flap them gums some more. Tell you what, I'll be close to you in Arizona next weds. Taking my vacation. Why don't you give me your home address and I'll come check out this awesome system you have and see what you own In your collection ? If it's so great I'll shut up.

8. Likes fatboytyler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I would not waste your time talking to that yard as$ ***....he is useless and wants to pedel his used crap to newbies and not actually help them out...stupid if you ask me...buy new with warranty or used with nothing....hard choice there....
    I mean your mom was new but has a pretty worthless warranty ???? She gave the world a ******* douche bag like you we want our money back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beatin' View Post

I'm not worried about him. He has a rod shoved up his love hole. Dude has to be an old prude or a young kid who THINKS he knows it all and is above the rest of us normal people. Guessing he drives a Tacoma from his name ? Could be wrong. I mean he is one awesome dude behind that computer screen.

argenis69 is online now SQ Bass Lover

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

True...x2

02 Nissan Maxima
    HU JVC KW-AV61BT.
    Front stage Image Dynamics 6.5 CX62 V2. Rear stage O2 Audio 5 1/4in.
    Cadence Tweeters. KnuKonceptz Rcas and Wiring.
    Kicker Impulse x3i 3-way Active Electronic Crossover(disconnected for now).
    JL Audio 300/4 . Crescendo BC3500D.
    15" Fi Audio SP4 fully loaded in 3.5cu ft flared ported box.
    200 amp HO Alt. One complete +/- run of Knu Ofc 0 gauge with big 3, volt meter inside, biggest acid battery under hood, Battery Isolator. A XS Power D3100 and a Crescendo Logic F-31HP battery in trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Ok captain SQ serious. Whatever you say. I don't care what you think about me to be honest. I'm a super cool guy who try's to have a good time. If homeboy was close to me I would hook him up.
    Ok, If you were joking then fine forget about my recent comment, but you should try to write your expressions(jokes) better.
    I'm also a super cool guy also and I will help anyone around me.

02 Nissan Maxima
    HU JVC KW-AV61BT.
    200 amp HO Alt. One complete +/- run of Knu Ofc 0 gauge with big 3, volt meter inside, biggest acid battery under hood, Battery Isolator. A XS Power D3100 and a Crescendo Logic F-31HP battery in trunk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argenis69 View Post
    Ok, If you were joking then fine forget about my recent comment, but you should try to write your expressions(jokes) better.
    I'm also a super cool guy also and I will help anyone around me.
    I thought by putting a smiley face behind my first comment people would of known it was just being funny. Maybe next time I'll put J/K and spell it out. I have tried to explain it was a joke but some people keep harping on me over something so stupid. That box the guy has was sold at AMES, CALDOR, K-mart. Do I think he will be happy ? I have no clue. People differ from one another. I had a box kinda like that in the 90's but it was the MTX terminator loaded 12's haha. And that didn't do anything for me. It's all good I'm not mad at anyone it's just good old fun to me on forums, I'm sorry for what I said to you please don't take it personal. And yes sometimes it's very hard to tell if someone is joking or serious when you can only read what's typed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I thought by putting a smiley face behind my first comment people would of known it was just being funny. Maybe next time I'll put J/K and spell it out. I have tried to explain it was a joke but some people keep harping on me over something so stupid. That box the guy has was sold at AMES, CALDOR, K-mart. Do I think he will be happy ? I have no clue. People differ from one another. I had a box kinda like that in the 90's but it was the MTX terminator loaded 12's haha. And that didn't do anything for me. It's all good I'm not mad at anyone it's just good old fun to me on forums, I'm sorry for what I said to you please don't take it personal. And yes sometimes it's very hard to tell if someone is joking or serious when you can only read what's typed.
    True, true. No problem, I say the same and apology taken.

02 Nissan Maxima
    HU JVC KW-AV61BT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cool.bro getting into mom jokes now...internet tough guy.... Nice you got a good number after getting how to build an enclosure that will do it from an actual professional...that's actually good advice....nice job... Not one time have I said my personal vehicle does any big numbers nor have I talked about what my personal vehicle has in it. It was never part of helping the OP with his questions...you are the reason this forum is going to ****....not giving good advice to newbies and trying to get them into some big **** they not need so you can feel good about helping a new and making money...cool...where are you when he blows that sub you sold him???there to sell him another I'm sure...even if it was a joke, how did that help the OP with his question? That **** happens all the time in these forums..people cutting down others, slamming their ideas, not helping with questions being asked...you would think the people that run this forum and watch over it would actually do something about it...its worthless...I'll just stay away...you win at the childish games and mom jokes...you are the most helpful person in this entire thread. Sorry OP if my comments did not help in any way...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cool.bro getting into mom jokes now...internet tough guy.... Nice you got a good number after getting how to build an enclosure that will do it from an actual professional...that's actually good advice....nice job... Not one time have I said my personal vehicle does any big numbers nor have I talked about what my personal vehicle has in it. It was never part of helping the OP with his questions...you are the reason this forum is going to ****....not giving good advice to newbies and trying to get them into some big **** they not need so you can feel good about helping a new and making money...cool...where are you when he blows that sub you sold him???there to sell him another I'm sure...even if it was a joke, how did that help the OP with his question? That **** happens all the time in these forums..people cutting down others, slamming their ideas, not helping with questions being asked...you would think the people that run this forum and watch over it would actually do something about it...its worthless...I'll just stay away...you win at the childish games and mom jokes...you are the most helpful person in this entire thread. Sorry OP if my comments did not help in any way...

WOW. you were the first person to open your mouth and saying ignorant ****. Don't act like a saint now. I'm not the internet tough guy, I believe you claim that title. Are you mad cause the MOD's have not jumped in to stand up for you ? Are you a little cry baby, snitch punk boy. How many time's do I have to explain to a stupid inbred piece of trash like you, IT WAS A JOKE. you act like you have never clowned around or joked in life. Get a grip, tight wad mammy *** sissy *****. Keep acting like I was trying to sell him something, Well Mr I know It all. I have NEVER sold 1 thing on this forum. Not 1. so where do you get your information from ????? You don't know anything. But you sure come barging In like you do. I buy stuff. I really do not sell much. So get the fact's straight. Don't go away mad...........Just go away crumb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast