+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: any car audio enthusiast in atlanta??

adio is offline THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any car audio enthusiast in atlanta??

Anyone???!!!!! I feel like its me and car audio shops. .... nobody independent. The regional section is NOT workin out!!!

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)
    fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

Happynau is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: any car audio enthusiast in atlanta??

I'm about an hour outside of Atlanta, also spend the weekend there every two or three weeks visiting family.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you know any installers and/or box builders here in the area?!?!?!??!?! tryin to duck the shops, but i need someone who completely fuckin knows about car audio and what they're doin.............

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)
    fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

Happynau is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not really, sorry. I'm currently DYIing my setup from scratch, but I'm far from an expert. As far as the box goes, how complex of a build are you looking at doing?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Happynau View Post
    Not really, sorry. I'm currently DYIing my setup from scratch, but I'm far from an expert. As far as the box goes, how complex of a build are you looking at doing?
    i have a box already (2.3 cubes @32hz). i want to get a second opinion on it and to see if my sub amp is working properly in every way

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

calebkhill is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Join the Facebook group "Georgia car audio". They meet up in marietta eve ry Friday

"When I listen to a stereo loudspeaker playback in my room and an auditory scene has formed in my mind, how would I know that what I hear is an accurate replica of an auditory scene that could be had at the recording venue? Or more generally, that this is an auditory scene that could have existed at all?"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calebkhill View Post
    Join the Facebook group "Georgia car audio". They meet up in marietta eve ry Friday
    on there now as devon r. lining

+ Reply to Thread