Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

thatguy12 is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: anyone try this hu yet?

terrible reviews. looks like nice insides with a cheap build quality. i could dig it though lol

Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ
    Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz DSK Components, Rear: Alpine type S , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4
    Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.

Wingman0121 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy12 View Post
    terrible reviews. looks like nice insides with a cheap build quality. i could dig it though lol

You read the 3 amazon reviews and went with it? All 3 of them sounds like it's written by incompetent idiots.

That being said, the Pioneer looks alright, lots of functions packed into a single DIN but it is not Pioneer's primary model for the US (I think it's for Latin America and UAE). It only has ONE set of 4v preamp outputs so gotta take that into consideration if you plan on adding amplifiers. Here's a better link for details

Pioneer UAE - Car Entertainment, Home Audio & Video, Headphones, DJ Products

Sold to: Mills561, Kross6622, sleazebagger, shpatb, esmokah
    Traded: Kross6622
    Bought from: DJ Nitrous 427, 97maxima

thatguy12 is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Wingman0121;8512560]You read the 3 amazon reviews and went with it? All 3 of them sounds like it's written by incompetent idiots.

That being said, the Pioneer looks alright, lots of functions packed into a single DIN but it is not Pioneer's primary model for the US (I think it's for Latin America and UAE). It only has ONE set of 4v preamp outputs so gotta take that into consideration if you plan on adding amplifiers. Here's a better link for details

Pioneer UAE - Car Entertainment, Home Audio & Video, Headphones, DJ Products[/QUOTE
    i only said that cause it has terrible reviews, wasn't commenting on the product because I've never seen it or used it. almost all amazon reviews are written by fools. i love pioneers, but they do feel cheap. i like cheaper outsides if it has awesome guts. like stated before i could dig it.

Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ
    Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz DSK Components, Rear: Alpine type S , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4
    Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.

3kgtAudio is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks nice for the price, the last model they had similar to that was a single din small screen media deck, overpriced and didn't do well. Bout time they came out with a new generation

+ Reply to Thread