+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Shreveport Area Members Please Help Find STOLEN Truck!!!!

bbeljefe is offline Supporting Vendor bbeljefe is a Supporting Member of the forum!

bbeljefe is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Shreveport Area Members Please Help Find STOLEN Truck!!!!

Early this morning sometime someone stole my truck. Here is a video of the truck for those of you not familiar with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN-s4efefZo

This truck has Audio Anarchy stickers on the windows along with CT Sounds, Execution Audio and Sundown Audio Stickers.

There is a lot of gear in the truck that will likely make its way to a pawn shop or Craigslist in a nearby town so here is a list of what's in it so if anyone happens on any of these items for sale, please let me know:

2 Sundown Audio Zv3 15s
    2 CT Sounds AT1400.1s
    1 CT Sounds 125.4
    1 CT Sounds 60.4
    1 Alpine CDA 9886 with PXA-H100
    2 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

If you see any of this gear for sale or if you see the truck please call me at 318-780-6149, report to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks to everyone for your help!
    BB

Owner, Audio Anarchy, LLC
    2915 Youree Drive, Shreveport, LA
    318-780-6149

Authorized Dealer in NW Louisiana for CT Sounds & Execution Audio. We also carry other products but you really don't want that stuff... ;-)

winkychevelle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: Shreveport Area Members Please Help Find STOLEN Truck!!!!

ill keep my eyes open down here on the north lake

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel
    Big sq install on the horizon if money stays good
    2012 Nissan Versa Hatch
    Deadened but stock, girls ride now

3. Thanks bbeljefe thanked for this post
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

If it's stolen with stickers, they might have a plan for it. You had better find it quick.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

5. Thanks bbeljefe thanked for this post
    bbeljefe is offline Supporting Vendor bbeljefe is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I don't think anyone is ever going to find it. At least, not in one piece. The truck itself wasn't very valuable but there was a lot of gear in it and the wheels will bring something too so I figure it's either in Mexico by now or being dismantled.

318-780-6149

Authorized Dealer in NW Louisiana for CT Sounds & Execution Audio. We also carry other products but you really don't want that stuff... ;-)

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Goodluck man

8. Thanks bbeljefe thanked for this post
    Xrojas13 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Somebody hit a gold mime . That ***** hope they find it in time

1995 lincoln town car
    Front 4 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx145 tweeters
    Middle 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Rear deck 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Center console 2 vfl's 8's
    Bk8004 - 8 crescendo 6's
    Bk8004 - four pm10's two pm8's two pm6's
    Bk1800.1d - 2 vfl's 8's at 1 ohm
    Bk340.4 - 8 atx145 tweeter s
    Bk340.4 - 4 selenium d250

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Got the truck back today. It was abandoned between one and three hours after it was stolen on Sunday morning. The guy who called the cops about it said that his brother's car had recently been broken into and they stole his gear and that a car a few doors down from him had been stolen and dropped back off right where they stole it from.

They got almost everything car audio related but they didn't get the sub box (impossible to remove in one piece), the power wire, the alternator or the mids and highs. However... they did damage one of the Neos while trying to remove it, so now I have one 4Ω Neo Pro 8 for sale, lol.

They found a hide a key so they didn't bust the column but now I have to change all the locks. They also ripped the side of my console off to get to the battery under it and the instrument bezel is not in the truck but other than that, there isn't a lot of damage to the truck. I'm still gonna go ahead and find a beater to drive and leave the truck at the shop for the next few months. Partly because I don't want it being seen around for a while but mostly because I want to do the build right this time... as in not while I'm having to also drive it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your support and offers to keep an eye out. There is still about 5 grand in gear floating around so if you're local, keep your eyes out for people trying to peddle CT Sounds amps and Sundown Zs. I have a good chance of finding that stuff simply because it is not very common at all. And that's something I trust that these knuckleheads will never think about when they try to fence it.

Here are a few pics of the truck as it sits right now:

318-780-6149

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)

wow thats sux .hw close are you to new orleans ? might need an installers in the area soon

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

bgowdy31 is online now I GOT LOUD FOR $648

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbeljefe View Post
    Got the truck back today. It was abandoned between one and three hours after it was stolen on Sunday morning. The guy who called the cops about it said that his brother's car had recently been broken into and they stole his gear and that a car a few doors down from him had been stolen and dropped back off right where they stole it from.

They got almost everything car audio related but they didn't get the sub box (impossible to remove in one piece), the power wire, the alternator or the mids and highs. However... they did damage one of the Neos while trying to remove it, so now I have one 4Ω Neo Pro 8 for sale, lol.

They found a hide a key so they didn't bust the column but now I have to change all the locks. They also ripped the side of my console off to get to the battery under it and the instrument bezel is not in the truck but other than that, there isn't a lot of damage to the truck. I'm still gonna go ahead and find a beater to drive and leave the truck at the shop for the next few months. Partly because I don't want it being seen around for a while but mostly because I want to do the build right this time... as in not while I'm having to also drive it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your support and offers to keep an eye out. There is still about 5 grand in gear floating around so if you're local, keep your eyes out for people trying to peddle CT Sounds amps and Sundown Zs. I have a good chance of finding that stuff simply because it is not very common at all. And that's something I trust that these knuckleheads will never think about when they try to fence it.

Here are a few pics of the truck as it sits right now:

man that *****. but atleast you got you vehicle back. Curious tho what is a "hide away key?"

MY RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SQ SDC2.5-15'S ~ 8 CUBES ~ 12" AERO @ 40HZ ~ SHARK 2500 @ 1OHM(2 LATER)
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)

WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE

2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgowdy31 View Post
    man that *****. but atleast you got you vehicle back. Curious tho what is a "hide away key?"
    A spair key attached to the car so the scumbags don't have 2 hotwire it lol .. Well that's atleast what it was in this case

14. Likes bbeljefe liked this post
    Steven2002 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good that you got the truck. ***** they took your gear.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

LMAO Timmy. That pretty much sums it up and I WON'T be doing a hide a key ever again.

But as bad as this all is, there is a silver lining to the cloud. This truck won't leave the shop again for a while. The unfinished build that was in it was okay but frankly, not what I wanted it to be. Now, I'll be able to take my time and do things much better because I won't be having to worry about shoving things back together so I can drive it.

It may take a couple of months or more but when it's all back together... it will be so fuggin much nicer than it was that it will all be worth it.

And for anyone wondering why the hell I'd do all this over again on a 15 year old truck.... I bought it new and have always liked it, so it has some sentimental value that no one else can see.

318-780-6149

Xrojas13 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Inside job? How they know there was a battery in the console and spare key unless their were in sight

1995 lincoln town car
    Front 4 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx145 tweeters
    Middle 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Rear deck 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Center console 2 vfl's 8's
    Bk8004 - 8 crescendo 6's
    Bk8004 - four pm10's two pm8's two pm6's
    Bk1800.1d - 2 vfl's 8's at 1 ohm
    Bk340.4 - 8 atx145 tweeter s
    Bk340.4 - 4 selenium d250

bgowdy31 is online now I GOT LOUD FOR $648

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbeljefe View Post
    LMAO Timmy. That pretty much sums it up and I WON'T be doing a hide a key ever again.

But as bad as this all is, there is a silver lining to the cloud. This truck won't leave the shop again for a while. The unfinished build that was in it was okay but frankly, not what I wanted it to be. Now, I'll be able to take my time and do things much better because I won't be having to worry about shoving things back together so I can drive it.

It may take a couple of months or more but when it's all back together... it will be so fuggin much nicer than it was that it will all be worth it.

And for anyone wondering why the hell I'd do all this over again on a 15 year old truck.... I bought it new and have always liked it, so it has some sentimental value that no one else can see.
    @Xrojas13 ; man i kind of agree with this guy. it sounds like it was someone that knew your truck. or someone you know tipped off someone else. i mean they knew you had a batt in your console and idk if you told anyone about it but they may have known you hid a key.

MY RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELEC)
    2 SQ SDC2.5-15'S ~ 8 CUBES ~ 12" AERO @ 40HZ ~ SHARK 2500 @ 1OHM(2 LATER)
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ 4 RUNS OF 1/0(2+/2-)

WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG
    1 KICKER L7 15 ~ 5.6 CUBE @ 38HZ ~ KICKER ZX1000.1 @ 2 OHM
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK BATTERY ~ ONLY 6GA POWER WIRE

2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

A lot of people knew there was a battery under the console because people ask questions about the system. And to boot, when you take the tablet off the console, you can see the battery below it. So, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that someone who had never seen the truck could have spotted that battery.

That said, I have no doubt it was someone who knew the truck but no one knew about the hide a key because it wasn't actually a hide a key. It was just a spare key that I use when I'm doing demos so I can keep the main key with me and key fob with me. I don't normally leave it in the truck but that night I forgot to take it out and it was laying in the floorboard. They found it when they were under the dash trying to hot wire the truck and I'm pretty certain of that because they did remove the panels below the column... which was completely unnecessary with a key.

318-780-6149

+ Reply to Thread