Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Exodus going out of business

Spooney is offline Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Re: Exodus going out of business

Has anybody else bought a set of these and had almost zero communication from diycable? Paid for a pair on Monday and I haven't seen anything from them other than a generic automated e-mail and no response to the e-mail I sent them yesterday. Hope all is well.

gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooney View Post
    Has anybody else bought a set of these and had almost zero communication from diycable? Paid for a pair on Monday and I haven't seen anything from them other than a generic automated e-mail and no response to the e-mail I sent them yesterday. Hope all is well.
    Yeah man, don't worry about it. That's how it was for both of my pairs I ordered at two different times. I don't think he's out to screw anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Yeah man, don't worry about it. That's how it was for both of my pairs I ordered at two different times. I don't think he's out to screw anyone.
    Thanks a lot man. Makes me feel a lot better. Just was hoping they didn't totally close up shop and take my money with them.

04silverz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Haha I just got on to ask same thing. Ordered last friday and same generic email. I know I've read in the past he's slow to ship and communicate but still...
    I'll give it another week kr so I guess

refs (from sounddomain):gerald, resonant18, puppettmaster, steedaSVT, george diaz, minimum 40, blaze1foo, negative3five
    ca.com: foxpro5, cd6551, dgr00s, 95stroked1500, 00maxima, vipervenom18, alxmlr789, Killa Camry, GA95DCMSS, cyoung88, grimreper912003, 6spdcoupe, kraudio12, MHd2000, king nothing, stephens30228, mclerico83, hip3, mylows10, fieryhooligan, plyer3, 2lo2flo, trumpet, stereohead69, 99_olds_aurora

diyma: bikinpunk, funkPnut, dman, joehemi57

CACO:coolysteve, etznova, Nori808, lowbass, edouble101, p928gts1, rdlyn13000

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 04silverz View Post
    Haha I just got on to ask same thing. Ordered last friday and same generic email. I know I've read in the past he's slow to ship and communicate but still...
    I'll give it another week kr so I guess
    I did finally receive mine with no issues...............On another note is anyone interested in buying the pair I bought at the 90 dollars a pair price? They are awesome looking drivers but I don't see myself installing them anytime soon. Total impulse buy and I could use that cash back. Still NIB only opened to inspect for shipping damage. Anyone interested feel free to shoot me a PM.

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Got mine, too. No problems.

Anyone considering selling theirs should truly reconsider, at least until you've auditioned them. XBL^2 midbass is amazing. Pitch perfect and very dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooney View Post
    I did finally receive mine with no issues...............On another note is anyone interested in buying the pair I bought at the 90 dollars a pair price? They are awesome looking drivers but I don't see myself installing them anytime soon. Total impulse buy and I could use that cash back. Still NIB only opened to inspect for shipping damage. Anyone interested feel free to shoot me a PM.
    trades

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    trades
    Really just need the cash but throw an offer my way and lets see what happens.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Timhof clear your PM's bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Back down to $50 each right now.

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

BigSix is offline Whippin the Bass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Back down to $50 each right now.
    tell that to the idiot who is selling a dirty a$$ pair for 150 here

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81
    cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
    Quote Originally Posted by retrojordans View Post
    The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

11. Likes Jes 42 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigSix View Post
    tell that to the idiot who is selling a dirty a$$ pair for 150 here
    That's mostly why I posted it here

I knew a post in his ad would only get deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That's mostly why I posted it here

I knew a post in his ad would only get deleted.
    yeah i figured, I bought a pair when they first came on sale and then they went up and when they went back down to 50 a couple weeks ago I felt compelled to buy another pair lol now I have to figure out how in the hell im going to fit two pairs in my g35 coupe

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81
    It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

yeah i figured, I bought a pair when they first came on sale and then they went up and when they went back down to 50 a couple weeks ago I felt compelled to buy another pair lol now I have to figure out how in the hell im going to fit two pairs in my g35 coupe
    Same here. It's a bitch to even fit one man! I'm doing it right now.

I also bought two pairs. Since they're going out of business, I'm only installing one pair, and keeping one as spare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Same here. It's a bitch to even fit one man! I'm doing it right now.

I also bought two pairs. Since they're going out of business, I'm only installing one pair, and keeping one as spare.
    yeah , if these dont fit i'll will be making some towers for my home

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

yeah , if these dont fit i'll will be making some towers for my home
    There is a T-line cutsheet out there somewhere, can't remember if I posted it here or not.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast