Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Reload Thread: I love this kind of decision

  1. #16
    sjv13's Avatar
    sjv13 is offline StayStrange



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    324 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    2 Kicker Comp 15" 8 ohm and a Hifonics Gladiator. That means you will have 16 ohms and about 1 pound of chrome = louuuud.







  2. #17
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tahoka TX
    Posts
    3,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1015 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Quote Originally Posted by RLDriver View Post
    No, you think you have one. Just like every other 16 year old here. Out of those two- dc audio
    No, I have one. Also, I was 16 quite a few years ago. I thought I had one then, I know I have one now.



    Stupid Loud.

  3. Likes NoLoud4U liked this post
  4. #18
    raptor727's Avatar
    raptor727 is offline come get some!!



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pensacola FL
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    524 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    M4a and two sp4's my dream system....




  5. #19
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1828 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Level 5's are beastly, but there's testing been done ITT and you'd be dumb to ignore that. Mayhems FTW.

    But my vote is for customs.



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  6. #20
    PapaGeno21's Avatar
    PapaGeno21 is offline Captain Questions



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Age
    26
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Mayhems! They are nasty!

    So are the level 5's though but something about the mayhems seems cooler to me.



    Team Tantric
    | Pioneer | DC Audio | Tantric | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

  7. #21
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Level 5's are beastly, but there's testing been done ITT and you'd be dumb to ignore that. Mayhems FTW.

    But my vote is for customs.
    Testing for subs is always inconclusive. There are to many variables to explain why sub A was loud then sub B. The results will not be the same in just about any car out there. To ignore that would be more harmful then just saying...well they had that result must me the same for every install and every application.




  8. Thanks RLDriver thanked for this post
    Likes RLDriver liked this post
  9. #22
    NoLoud4U's Avatar
    NoLoud4U is online now High Output SQ

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2819 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Quote Originally Posted by RLDriver View Post
    No, you dont. Compete sq if you're so sure
    I do.



    2014 Ford Fusion
    All stock everything.

  10. Likes wickedwitt liked this post
  11. #23
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tahoka TX
    Posts
    3,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1015 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Quote Originally Posted by RLDriver View Post
    No, you dont. Compete sq if you're so sure
    Sorry, not driving 10+hrs one way for a $35 trophy.



    Stupid Loud.

  12. #24
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1828 Post(s)

    Re: I love this kind of decision

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Testing for subs is always inconclusive. There are to many variables to explain why sub A was loud then sub B. The results will not be the same in just about any car out there. To ignore that would be more harmful then just saying...well they had that result must me the same for every install and every application.
    So you're saying that you would completely ignore a drop-in swap test in another vehicle simply because it was a different vehicle? I'm talking same box, amp, everything except the sub.



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. have you ever heard of this kind of
    By infernobackman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 02:16 PM
  2. what do you use to get this kind of finish ?
    By BASSMEKANIK in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
  3. Has anyone heard of this kind of setup?
    By sporten in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2002, 02:58 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum