Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

American Bass wire

Ive looked around ebay for a spool of 4 gauge and came across American Bass power wire I went to their website and its ofc. Wondering if anyones used this wire before? If so input would be awesome thanks guys.
    American Bass 4GB 4 GA 100' Black Translucent Power Wire | eBay

juanmgarza26 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

Re: American Bass wire

anyone?

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5117 Post(s)

i've bought a couple of the amp kits only ,i deal a lot with bob ,he says that the wire is ofc , but it;s too light to be ofc ,i'd say its prolly cca .but in all fairness ,i haven't bought a roll.cheapest i can do a 50 ft roll of ofc is 170 ,but it's true ofc and over 5200 strands

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

Cool, thanks with that being said can this wire uphold well in a 600 rms system?

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5117 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by juanmgarza26 View Post
    Cool, thanks with that being said can this wire uphold well in a 600 rms system?
    yes it can , i can sell you some cca ,thats larger tho ,and get you in the same ball park price wise .or if you just need a amp kit i can put one together for you for prolly $50 shipped ,3 day express mail to ,so you'd have it sat

ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

I have quite a bit of odds and ends of fuses and holder n so rcas, two of my friends got some small systems with their tax return and just want a simple install, they both want to pitch in for the wire I I would buy what ever is left but thanks I hear a lot of great things from you, I'll be contacting you later on this month for possibly some tnt 12's

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5117 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by juanmgarza26 View Post
    I have quite a bit of odds and ends of fuses and holder n so rcas, two of my friends got some small systems with their tax return and just want a simple install, they both want to pitch in for the wire I I would buy what ever is left but thanks I hear a lot of great things from you, I'll be contacting you later on this month for possibly some tnt 12's
    well thank you juan , also like i said i can help with the wire as well ,mine is a bit thicker to.i have 8-0 gauge power and ground .if they just have small systems then all you'll need is 4 gauge ,unless they plan on going to a bigger system later ,then you'll want 0 gauge .i have 50 ft rolls at 100 shipped 3 day express just so you know its 5278 strands cca and 170 for the same size in ofc .

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

no trust me they bought cheap "package" deal from a shop kicker sadly but want just a quick install, thanks for the advise and hope to get in business with you soon.

Closed Thread

User Tag List